David de Gea

beef-supreme

Actually De Gea's saying all of that because right now he's under immense pressure. For once, his performances have stopped talking. Now his mouth is doing the talking. Meanwhile ManU signed Lindegaard. So whereas before ManU were hunting after him, he is now hunting after ManU. De Gea has been woeful in recent matches.
For all I know he'll end up at United but I wouldn't say that he's as good as gone. In fact, he's basically pulling an 'Asenjo' at the moment as Atletico tumble down the table.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Actually De Gea's saying all of that because right now he's under immense pressure. For once, his performances have stopped talking. Now his mouth is doing the talking. Meanwhile ManU signed Lindegaard. So whereas before ManU were hunting after him, he is now hunting after ManU. De Gea has been woeful in recent matches.
For all I know he'll end up at United but I wouldn't say that he's as good as gone. In fact, he's basically pulling an 'Asenjo' at the moment as Atletico tumble down the table.

Typical Spanish talent, more interested in chasing money in England than playing football. The Premiershit ruins player after player for Spain.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

True, he's been pretty bad for the last couple games, especially against Espanyol.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Hopefully he'll be good today. I still think he'll be ( unless he throws all of his talent away ) Spain's no. 1 in years to come.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
blink.gif

David-de-Gea-1.jpg
50414_33040626261_2339_n.jpg

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think Neuer has gone ahead of him in manure's GK wishlist.

I think he will probably replace Cech in a couple of seasons time.

Trequartista

The good
I think Neuer has gone ahead of him in manure's GK wishlist.

I think he will probably replace Cech in a couple of seasons time.

Neuer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>De Gea,probably top 5 goalkeppers in the world at the moment
Cech will be probably chelsea's number one for many years to come,dont know about Man U to be honest but we will see who will replace VDS

Home of Barca Fans