Do you want Barca to sell Henry?

• Yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters

thierry14henry

Following this speculation

Arab Radio and Television - Spanish paper "S" of Wednesday states barca's plans to dispense the Barcelona striker Thierry Henry and replace him with one of his citizens, Frank Ribery (Bayern Munich), or Johan Gurkov (Girondins Bordeaux on loan from AC Milan).

The newspaper explained that Guardiola fully satisfied with the performance of Henry, especially in this season he scored 12 goals so far in la liga, but the team management want the amount of compensation paid to the introduction of Henry from Arsenal by next season, especially the value of the player started to decline after reaching thirty-one, his contract with Barcelona expires in 2011.

The paper stated the closest to replace are Ribery and Gurkov.

Taken from barca4ever.com which they took from Arab Radio and Television which took from spanish paper 'S'

Are you encouraged they should or should not sell him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When starting a thread you select the "post a poll" option and choose how many poll options you want.

View attachment 299

Then you click "post new thread" at the bottom of the page. You`ll have the poll options from there

(I made a poll for you but trust me it`s easy just follow the instructions. I`m deleting your double post in News subforum as there`s no use of 2 same threads)

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
He is good but the real question is: Did we see the best of Henry?
I don`t think he`ll get better + he will turn 32 this summer

F

FCB_Titi_LB

lol, who is he better than exactley ? Messi, Iniesta, Eto, Xavi, Puyol, Alves, Toure ..

I'm not complaining though, I think he's recent performances have been alright.
He has a class words can't describe :)
Don't compare him with Defenders .
I like to see nice soccer ....so i want Henry instead of Puyol,Touré etc
BUT IF YOU WANT A GOOD TEAM offcourse you need the likes of Puyol and touré..very nice defenders....
Messi is a class apart but henry is more complete ...(when he was young...now older ok i understand what people trying to say...thats right)
U cant compare messi with iniesta or iniesta with henry or etoo ...4 different brilliant players.
SO i mean better to have henry than a bojan or any other substitute....

Evil

Shabazz
He has a class words can't describe :)
Don't compare him with Defenders .
I like to see nice soccer ....so i want Henry instead of Puyol,Touré etc
BUT IF YOU WANT A GOOD TEAM offcourse you need the likes of Puyol and touré..very nice defenders....
Messi is a class apart but henry is more complete ...(when he was young...now older ok i understand what people trying to say...thats right)
U cant compare messi with iniesta or iniesta with henry or etoo ...4 different brilliant players.
SO i mean better to have henry than a bojan or any other substitute....

You think it is not fair to compare Henry with Iniesta, Messi and Eto'o .. but you think it's fair to compare him with Bojan ?

Bojan is 18 years old and Henry is turning 32 ... Henry is at his peak, while Bojan is still developing how can you compare them ? Man you make it sound like Henry is the best player in our squad with "He has a class words can't describe" I rate him as OK .. he is scoring, but do keep in mind the amount of chances he is missing.

I don't mean to sound negative or anything, I really like Henry .. but he's only getting older and there are much better options in the market. Seriously though this statement "He has a class words can't describe" applies more to players like Messi, Kaka Etc. definatley not Henry .. that's just my opinion.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If his wages weren`t that high I wouldn`t think about it much. I`d definitely keep him. Be it as a starter on the flank or a backup to Eto or whoever.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
lol, who is he better than exactley ? Messi, Iniesta, Eto, Xavi, Puyol, Alves, Toure ..

I'm not complaining though, I think he's recent performances have been alright.
His recent performances were bad. I don`t know how do you rate him, but in the last two-three games he was obviously bellow par for me. Still i don`t think we should sell him if no1 offers 20 mil. He is a bit old and I would only sell him for 20 or more mil. If we don`t sell him at the summer he should stay and end his career here.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I know you think for the team :) and thats great...

@Evil : i was just joking....nowadays he's not as good anymore...
but i surely consider him better than Messi in his old days..when he was leading Arsenal.
I love Messi: speed+technique (dribbling) ...but always same ....Henry did magic for over 10 years and always in a different but brilliant way.

Indeed lets not compare but hey...i'm a fan :)

Evil

Shabazz
I totally disagree with you, but I respect your opinion. I'm also like Ronaldinho alot, the same way you like Henry, but I don't think he was better than Messi is now, ofcourse he achieved more with titles and awards, but I'm talking about individual skill and deciding a match. No one does it the way Messi does ..

This is just my opinion man, I know you disagree with me. I just want you to know that I don't think Henry is not a good player, he was pure class in his Arsenal days, I agree with that. But I don't think he's the best in the world, that's all.

Home of Barca Fans