Do you want Barca to sell Henry?

• Yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Jesus Christ.....This has to stop, Gio. Are you ill? I don't like you like this, it's freaking me out.

No one here can tell the future, though you guys may have a point, but that is not the case with henry.

He never lost his hunger for trophies with arsenal in the premier league and he has won it 2 succesive times at least

He never lost his hunger of being the top scorer of the premier league as he was top scorer maybe 5 times

Not only that, as hs celebrations of his goals in his final season showed he had hunger

Hopefully we win La Liga, Champions league, and Copa this season and next season and after that

Yes, he never lost his hunger, but that's because he knew he had the ability to achieve those things. Now, I feel he's got his last burst of energy and he'll realise his limits as he passes his peak age. He has managed to find a bit more pace compared to what he had last season, but i'm not so sure he can keep it up for long. I know I can't see the future and I hope i'm proved wrong, but it is unlikely that Henry will show the same desire and drive if we win the CL.

E

Eradolinkin

Hell no

Henry should stay. He still has a lot 2 offer, at least 2 more years. Even if the likes of Ribery come, we'll stil need him

maz

I walk the line
I agree, he definitely has more to offer. According to GJ he will be back to his first-season form in the 09/10 season but im not so sure. He is a clinical finisher especially when played down the middle. He plays well without eto'o on the pitch and seems to love the city and the fans, and they love him. He has at least one more season in him

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I agree... we will need quality in the team if we want to keep on winning, wether Ribery will come or not we need his experience and skills for a quality squad. If he isn't good enough to play regurarly he is definitely a quality "benchplayer" who we should keep.
+ I think he should retire at the Camp Nou, I hate when clubs sell old players who actually have achieved something... In my opinion its disrespectful when they only have a few years left to play and they still are contributing.
He is far better as a substitute than Hleb is for example and I want him in our squad until he ends his footballing career.

Home of Barca Fans