Do you want barca to sell henry?

Do you want Barca to sell Henry?

• Yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters

MinaFCB

sell him?Never.He is very important for our team.He plays a very important role in our success.I couldnt imagine this Barca without HEM ,really no need to sell him....He is having an amazing season!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Imo. that`s the prerogative of home grown players only, and even then at rare cases.
Henry is finally showing why he was payed 20+ million and why he`s one of the top earners in Barca.
We should maybe keep him for one more year to alternate on the left flank and fill in for Eto while he`s gone on ACN.

Should we go for a left winger as papers suggest then it`ll be hard to find a scoring winger such as Henry (21 goals this season in all competitions).

Fourteen

Monster Masch
That's a good point, Bojan. If we keep Eto'o he'll be gone for a large chunk of the season, could also be a blessing in disguise for Bojan (not you, our young superstar striker).

Back to Henry. I just feel that if we win the CL and League, it is highly likely that he will lose his hunger. Alot of the team may aswell, but with Henry that was his purpose in coming to us, he realised that we were his last chance of winning the CL and once that is done (fingers crossed) he will have achieved his goal. The following season will more then likely not live up to the potential success we may have this season, so as an Henry fan, i'd like for him to leave on a high just as Larsson did and then go for Villa.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I vote no, don't sell him. All the possible reasons why have already been mentioned so I won't repeat them

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's a good point, Bojan. If we keep Eto'o he'll be gone for a large chunk of the season, could also be a blessing in disguise for Bojan (not you, our young superstar striker).

Back to Henry. I just feel that if we win the CL and League, it is highly likely that he will lose his hunger. Alot of the team may aswell, but with Henry that was his purpose in coming to us, he realised that we were his last chance of winning the CL and once that is done (fingers crossed) he will have achieved his goal. The following season will more then likely not live up to the potential success we may have this season, so as an Henry fan, i'd like for him to leave on a high just as Larsson did and then go for Villa.

Good point. In fact, Txiki (who would have thought?) already addressed this issue few months ago. He said that they learned from mistake made in 06` when we kept our CL winning squad practically intact. And should we win both trophies there will be more changes than planned.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Good point. In fact, Txiki (who would have thought?) already addressed this issue few months ago. He said that they learned from mistake made in 06` when we kept our CL winning squad practically intact. And should we win both trophies there will be more changes than planned.

I don't think there has to be 'more' changes, especially knowing that Guardiola will be in charge. He is a different character from Rijkaard and since Guardiola knows what happened after Barca won the CL and League in 06, he'll do all that is in his power to prevent that again.

So although I agree that changes are good to freshen-up the ranks, it's not always necassary. Henry for some reason is the only person I think should move on if we see that success, from our strong players of course. Others such as Hleb, Gudjohnsen, Sylvinho are a few others.

maz

I walk the line
Deco actually wanted to leave after the CL win but the club wouldnt let him. Now deco is a mercenary of the highest order so he isnt necessarily the benchmark for all players, but its true that we need to assess the squad after we win a trophy.

thierry14henry

No one here can tell the future, though you guys may have a point, but that is not the case with henry.

He never lost his hunger for trophies with arsenal in the premier league and he has won it 2 succesive times at least

He never lost his hunger of being the top scorer of the premier league as he was top scorer maybe 5 times

Not only that, as hs celebrations of his goals in his final season showed he had hunger

Hopefully we win La Liga, Champions league, and Copa this season and next season and after that

Warik

It is the experience he brings to the dressing room that is so vital. A calmer more experienced presence who can calm the nerves is always good. Not that we have an inexperienced team though...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
yes I do want Barca to sell Henry.................

to us for about £5m as he would be a perfect back up for Torres and when the important matches take place Henry can then rest easy with el nino in the team!

We'd take Henry for the stokes, west hams, fulhams and boros and torres for manure, chelsea and arsenal!

Perfect!

Beast

The Observer
He proved me wrong this season for sure.. great form and contributing well for the good of the team.. less talk outside the pitch( a big big plus ) and more actions in the form of goals and assists .. tbh his game play matured a lot under Pep and he started to rely on his intelligence not just his speed
he is forming a scary trio with Eto'o & Messi and i think u'll need him even to give the chance for Bojan slowly .. so i don't think u should sell him, first u'll get peanuts and second he is delivering the goods and that's all u can ask for

maz

I walk the line
Well said beasty. Takes a man to admit you're wrong!

yes I do want Barca to sell Henry.................

to us for about £5m as he would be a perfect back up for Torres and when the important matches take place Henry can then rest easy with el nino in the team!

We'd take Henry for the stokes, west hams, fulhams and boros and torres for manure, chelsea and arsenal!

Perfect!
Im sure henry has said the only other side he admires in the epl apart from arse is liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans