Do you want Barca to sell Henry?

• Yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters
S

Snyde

If we get a high enough bid and we can recover most of his transfer fee then definitely YES!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Yes, he's paid too much to be on the bench or out of position.

In my opinion i think we should try to recoup what we paid for him (Man city will do), and Get a young better player or another experienced striker, one who can acutally head the ball towards goal.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know... Henry is only a few goals behind Eto'o in the overall count this season, he already scored 20 goals in all competitions, that's some very good numbers for almost any striker and the season is not over yet! I'm not sure if Silva, Ribéry, Van Persie or even Iniesta can score that much goals per season... He's done a very terrific job this season while beign very quiet, which I also appreciate, he's given all the protagonism to other players and it doesn't seem to bother him, helping to create a better mood for the dressing room... I'd say don't sell him... Yet...

nebeer

Love is All
We must keep Henry. I just love watching him play for us. He has been incredible. I am so glad that Barca bought him. We can buy Ribery or Silva if we have to and still keep Henry, as he can play well at CF and LF.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
no, i don't like changes. he playing very good now and i don't see reason to sell him now, if we didn't sold him last season i don't see why we should sell him now...

FiReFTW

Bojan is 18 years old and Henry is turning 32 ... Henry is at his peak, while Bojan is still developing how can you compare them ? Man you make it sound like Henry is the best player in our squad with "He has a class words can't describe" I rate him as OK .. he is scoring, but do keep in mind the amount of chances he is missing.

He's not at his peak anymore , that was around 25-30

X.A.U

The Special One
I think Henry (31 yo) should retire in Barca, he is playing very well now so can't bench him that much but in few years he can be our super sub just like Henrik Larsson back in the days. Larsson was at the age 33/34 when he was our super-sub.

TiTi

If Henry keep playing like he is now why we have to sell him ? He totally changed from last year... he is assisting scoring goals what ever do you expect from him ?

I say 'NO' dont sell Henry.

Home of Barca Fans