Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
who have Chelsea actually played?

Blackpool? Wigan? West Brom? West Ham?

I wouldnt say its done yet. They Look good, but as i said before, you can NEVER rule out United. I think its safe to say Arsenal wont do anything, Wenger actually infuriates me.

Armando929

Chelsea no doubt. Offense and defense are a cut above the others.

Wouldn't be shocked if Torres left Liverpool for them after this season.

Pepe Silvia

Yeah Arsenal are a joke. So glad Sunderland brought it to them on Saturday.

I voted Chelsea based on their current monstrous form but Manchester City might surprise a lot of people and take it all. They have some serious weapons in Chino Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Yaya, etc.

Manyoo's midfield certainly hasn't gotten any younger, and they haven't really done anything to change accept for maybe adding Chicarito up there with Rooney which looks disjointed. Who knows though, Berba could continue knocking in goals and their D/Mid could hold up for the duration.

I still go with Chelsea. They are the second best team in the world in my opinion.

XaviMessiGirl

For now, Chelsea, but City could rise up.

I think Man Utd are out of it this year, they were actually quite bad when they played Liverpool, they only won because Liverpool was even worse and because Berbatov decided to be good that day. And Arsenal has too many long-term injuries, as do Spurs. Everton shouldn't even be in the poll, they're worse than Liverpool and got knocked out of Carling Cup by a League One team.

dalitis8

Banned
who have Chelsea actually played?

Blackpool? Wigan? West Brom? West Ham?

I wouldnt say its done yet. They Look good, but as i said before, you can NEVER rule out United. I think its safe to say Arsenal wont do anything, Wenger actually infuriates me.

Well I agree that Chelski have played with easy opponents in England as well as in Europe...but whom did United actually face?They lost points to Fulham(hardly a powerhouse) and to bottom of the table Everton...they were unspectacular against the rapidly declining Liverpool and drew at home to the mighty Rangers...they also lost one of their top one-trick ponies in Antonio Valencia...and the scandalously over-hyped Wayne-Shrek-Rooney proves why he is exactly that...Chelsea are head and shoulders above the rest in the Premier...as are we in La Liga and as are Inter in Italy...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
oh so it's Nolan who voted for 'others'... checked the posts just to find out who the 'others' guy is :p

Chelseas hands down... Of the top teams only they and Arsenal have strengthened this season. Chelsea managed to make it even more deadly with Ramires and Benayoun! And Ancelotti's second season means he should be able to make his team work even better!! Arsenal are still the same old shit, drop points left and right

dalitis8

Banned
oh so it's Nolan who voted for 'others'... checked the posts just to find out who the 'others' guy is :p

Chelseas hands down... Of the top teams only they and Arsenal have strengthened this season. Chelsea managed to make it even more deadly with Ramires and Benayoun! And Ancelotti's second season means he should be able to make his team work even better!! Arsenal are still the same old shit, drop points left and right

To be fair,Ramires has not really featured as yet,benayoun will be no more than a fringe player for Chelski...the big change since last season is the return of the beast called Essien...

...they are our most powerful opponents for the prize that really matters...

Home of Barca Fans