They said what??...The Quotes thread

X

xaviniesta

beast, don't be such a dumb fuck. you can't obiously belive that he seriously meant that , no??? leave the 'mindgames' to the master.

after pique's car was removed after he parked it wrongly.
Tw Cesc (to Pique): "I see that after 24 years living in Catalonia you still don't know how to park your car... What a disaster... moc!"

after cesc made a crash piquesaid on twitter that cesc cannot drive in england though the have lived there more than 5 years :D

------------------------

Calderon (ex-president Madrid): "If Madrid don’t win a title it'd be Florentino's 5th year without a trophy and he should reconsider things"

Calderon: "Mourinho's moans aren't justified. And a big club can't be whining the whole time about referees, calendars or injurie." [ona fm]

Calderon: "The calendar issue is a big joke, in England Mourinho already used the same excuse to whine. It's his way of being."

Last edited:

gingerless

ok so pep says that, then he's looking terribly embarrassed and utters the words "big mistake" in english and he's trying to play mind games?

come on, you're reading too much marca. so even if he was trying to play mind games why would he take it back? makes no sense

X

xaviniesta

Capello: "Nationalizing Ronaldo or Messi? Cristiano knows English and the other knows football."

:lol:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Capello: "Nationalizing Ronaldo or Messi? Cristiano knows English and the other knows football."

:lol:

Fabio Capello (coach ENG): "My 3 points of reference in football are Cruyff's Ajax, Sacchi's Milan and this Barcelona."

X

xaviniesta

hahhahah it's the ultimate challenge to coach england NT and make them play like that. and it's funny to hear that from italian who coach england :lol: though, he is pretty fond of the pressing game and wilshire even said that they watched barcelona - arsenal game as an example to follow. but still england and total football has probably nothing in commond. good luck to him and i have nothing against teams who want to play good football, even when it's england.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep misses to say the word semi and Madrid scums have field day!? Well Ronaldo says "Those who laugh last laugh better", well it's no rocket science that we didn't reach the 'last' too!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Legend Alfredo Di Stefano, after the most recent Clasico on the weekend:

"The football Barcelona played at the Bernabeu was simply brilliant. Their superiority was clear...Madrid played against a Barcelona side who dominated throughout the whole game. It's clear Barca are superior to Madrid who are a team with no personality.

Their approach was clearly wrong.

Trying to base the play around counter attacks is not the best way to try and surprise the opposition."

And on Leo?

"He is the best in the world, his football is spectacular. He is also an example of professionalism which is unmatched."

Armenteros, a 20 year old Heracles player on his dream to play for Barcelona

"It's not just a dream, it's an ambition for me and I think it is achievable," Armenteros told Voetbal International.

"It is not right for me now to move to a bigger club right now. Heracles feels like a Lamborghini to me.

"Here I play every week and in a good league. For now, it is all that matters, and then comes the rest."

Armenteros says he is inspired by the football played at Camp Nou, but has no such feelings for Barca's fierce Primera Liga rivals Real Madrid.

He added: "I hate Real Madrid. It's terrible, this degradation to football.

"Football is more tactics than technique today. It is so good that Barcelona is there. Barcelona is like a pizza after three days without food."

HAHAHA

winda

"Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back".
Lionel Messi.

Home of Barca Fans