They said what??...The Quotes thread

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Ronaldo is actually quite a humble guy, he just comes across as a douche on the pitch

Wow C.Ronaldo getting some love in Barcaforum ?

hell-froze-over.jpg

X

xaviniesta

Messi at the age of 16,

“Well, I’m fine here at Barça and I want to stay here forever”

He has been in Barca for 10 years, lets hope for another 10 years ; )

X

xaviniesta

Rio Ferdinand via Twitter:

"Barca vs Arsenal coming up...just getting my setting sorted, sofa, juice, fruit+choc biscuits"

"Messi just flicked it up and over the keeper like he was on Fifa11...."

"Iniesta's pass was mouth watering....go on mate I'll give u a 1v1 don't worry! "

"Barca's high pressing + work ethic is as admirable as their ball retention..."

"You know what I just tried to flick it over the keeper + volley it in the goal on fifa + it isn't possible tweeps!! "

"Messi is a streetballer "

"Wow.....iniesta just opened up and jinked through beautifully then Xavi finished nicely. Almunia been brilliant as well. I love Iniesta"

"Danny Alves has been the outlet all game....bundles of energy+desire to get on the ball."

"Tonights referee in the Barca vs Arsenal game is the best referee about for me."

"My comment about the referee was about an hour ago...before the red card....still the best referee for me, 1 decision doesn't change that"

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Marcello Gallardo:

“It’s true, people are more bothered about not conceding goals these days than building an attacking approach around a classic playmaker,” he tells FIFA.com from his Uruguay retreat. “Football’s changed but not for the better. Players run more but play less. They even measure how far they run now, as if there was something good about it.”

Nicknamed El Muñeco (The Doll), Gallardo knows what he is talking about, having amassed a glittering collection of international and domestic trophies in running out for Argentina, River Plate and Monaco, to name just some of the teams he has graced.

“Football should be about giving the ball to a team-mate to create chances, and that should never change,” he says.

Thank God for Barcelona. They’ve shown that football is still football and that when you bring talented players together, amazing things can happen. I love watching them.”

mittchan82

"Current Barca team is the definition of team work and the model of how a team sports should be played. Period, dot, end of debate. If you think otherwise you should go castrate yourself and suck on your own balls until you choke on them"

-Some random dude in front of me in class when I was talking with a troll who was ranting about how Barca is overrated.

"The only reason Barca's that good is because you guys have players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Alves, Puyol and Pique. Without them the system would not work and you would be the worst team in the world."
-The troll I was talking to in class.

Beast

The Observer
“If we get past this round by knocking out Shakhtar we are in the final,”

Pep Guardiola motivate Jose and Real Madrid :rolleyes:

looks like Sandro Calderon "we will win 5-0 to keep the habit " like behaviour has sweep'd Barcelona

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Did Pep not retract the comment after being told it was the quarters and not the semis? I thought that he had presumed that Shakhtar was the semis.

Beast

The Observer
Did Pep not retract the comment after being told it was the quarters and not the semis? I thought that he had presumed that Shakhtar was the semis.

He did after people in the press conference corrected him but is it a rocket science to know if the game is in the quarters or the semi's ....

Of course if Jose said that Michael (FC Barca ) and Rick would have a field day ;)

Home of Barca Fans