They said what??...The Quotes thread

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
"I totally agree when they say that Barcelona president Joan Laporta did better in choosing Guardiola than me. He’s certainly the best coach for Barca, and, as I told him myself in person, I hope he will continue as coach of Barca for ever."

"Guardiola can be considered the best coach in the world because he won everything last season. If I win everything again I can be considered the best. The best coach is the one who wins most."

Jose Mourinho

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
How would you describe Guardiola?
- As a great coach with little experience. He is still too young to lead a team of 22 stars who have different personalities.

Also apparently his contribution to us is meaningless on a count of anyone can lead this Barca to six titles? Really? It's more than obvious his beef with Pep. That whole interview was about it.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Also apparently his contribution to us is meaningless on a count of anyone can lead this Barca to six titles? Really? It's more than obvious his beef with Pep. That whole interview was about it.

That whole interview had two questions and two brief answers regarding Pep. Bojan posted one of the two he found more interesting and I felt like I needed to post the other. I wasn't trying to say anything with it, just post the other part...

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
anyone can? i don't think so..see what happen in valencia game..we sucked in first half..then a lot better in second half..do u think iniesta or puyol girlfriends call them during the break to encourage them?
obvious

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
anyone can? i don't think so..see what happen in valencia game..we sucked in first half..then a lot better in second half..do u think iniesta or puyol girlfriends call them during the break to encourage them?
obvious

I don't think the question is whether Pep is a good coach or not. The question is, is he an excellent coach? Anyway, I think this is off topic here and should be in Pep's thread.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
102266_news.jpg

'Real Madrid make me sick'

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
"Messi? It's the journalists who continue to refer to him.

"Messi would be wanted by any club, but signing him would be a very difficult operation. But in the future, who knows?"

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti

Home of Barca Fans