Rafinha Alcantara

raki

Starter in Inter squad in 95% of the games. Can become a very good sale.
The 30M buy clause is real or just rumours?

khaled_a_d

Starter in Inter squad in 95% of the games. Can become a very good sale.
The 30M buy clause is real or just rumours?

Almost every tabloid in both Spain & Italy confirm it but nothing official
There is still a question about whether they will qualify to CL or nit,currently 5th

George_Costanza

We should try to sell him to other clubs. Inter can't buy him as they reported a loss of 24.6m, so the only option is to extend the loan or sell him to another club.

Porque

Always been a good player when fit. Just that he has a habit for going down with long term injuries.

Best option is to sell while his value is high. I would sell both.

MTL_Barca

I feel without the injury he would have been a great addition to the squad this year playing on the wings in the 4-4-2. IMO he was very good when Lucho played that 3-4-3 kind of line up. It's a shame that the injuries throw him back every time he shows some good games, similar to his brother.

With us hopefully playing more 4-3-3 again with Cou & Dembele in the starting 11 tho i don't think we really need him. Decent squad player for the midfield but not more, probably better for both sides of we sell him for good cash to a team he can be a starter and improve. After all we just cant count on him being fit.

Hopefully we will get rid of Gomes, maybe Denis too (i would rather play Alena on AM but Denis said he will stay) and bring someone new and then Arthur.

Last edited:

God Serena

He's a top quality upper mid-table performer, but that's not what we need right now. He'd obviously be an infinitely better backup than the likes of Gomes or Vidal, though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would prefer we sell him because I fear his injuries will creep back again, but it's true that Rafinha as a back up option is far better than Gomes and Denis.

Home of Barca Fans