Rafinha Alcantara

Raketa10

The best thing for him right now would be a 6 months loan. He needs playing time to regain his fitness level than in the summer we can sell him for a better price than we would achieve today.

Last edited:

aaron101

He's just injury prone like his brother Thiago. He won't be able to build momentum and improve because every time he gets a good run of games, he gets injured. If I were the board, I would sell him, Denis, Deulofeu, Arda and Gomes after this season and promote our youngsters.

Raketa10

He's just injury prone like his brother Thiago. He won't be able to build momentum and improve because every time he gets a good run of games, he gets injured. If I were the board, I would sell him, Denis, Deulofeu, Arda and Gomes after this season and promote our youngsters.

Appart from Gomes I believe that’s a plan. I don’t think Deulofeu, Rafinha, Denis and Arda will be here next year and Alena will hopefully be promoted.

Last edited:

aaron101

Appart from Gomes I believe that’s a plan. I don’t think Deulofeu, Rafinha, Denis and Arda will be here next year and Alena will hopefully be promoted.

Yeah, I was just hoping that Gomes would be gone too but I agree with you though, I also believe that Gomes would still be here next season. The fact that Valverde plays him every game whether he's a starter or a sub says it all.

Jombi

Yeah, I was just hoping that Gomes would be gone too but I agree with you though, I also believe that Gomes would still be here next season. The fact that Valverde plays him every game whether he's a starter or a sub says it all.

Doesnt he have the least minutes played in the squad?

Devils

Well Gomes did seem out of favor with EV in the first few months of the season.

Recently though, EV has seemed to warm up to him a lot. Same could be said about Paco.

xXKonan

According to Cadena Ser, Inter wants him on loan with an option to buy set at 18 million euros.

Right now Inter can't buy anyone due to FFP issues.

xXKonan

According to MD and Cat Radio, Rafinha has reached agreement with Inter but is still waiting for the Ok from us. Inter wants a Loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

EdmondDantes

He's never been the same since that criminal Nainggolan tackle.

He was doing well and looking to go up a level or two. I wish him all the best. Inter could be a great club for him.

Home of Barca Fans