Rafinha Alcantara

xXKonan

DPpNze8X4AAuTmZ.jpg

Finally back on the training pitch.

ronniecro

nainggolan killed his career,i'm affraid he won't hit that kind of form and performances he was showing prior to that injury

God Serena

He was actually very good prior his injuries. Have no doubt he will be useful if he stays fit.

Under this coach who most definitely wouldn't have a strong bias in his favor the way Lucho did he'd almost certainly flounder on the bench the way Denis is now. He was playing well before his injuries but he was an improving player, and not what you'd consider an important player, which as we've seen from Valverde would make him all but useless. He's going on 25 now as well so he's not exactly the mythical young player we pretended Valverde likes to develop as well.

khaled_a_d

Under this coach who most definitely wouldn't have a strong bias in his favor the way Lucho did he'd almost certainly flounder on the bench the way Denis is now. He was playing well before his injuries but he was an improving player, and not what you'd consider an important player, which as we've seen from Valverde would make him all but useless. He's going on 25 now as well so he's not exactly the mythical young player we pretended Valverde likes to develop as well.

He was a good squad player for us, that is important.
And in 442, I prefer him for RCM over anyone in this squad.

xXKonan

Rafinha would probably have gotten quite a bit of game time considering Dembele's injury.

just unlucky on his part with these persistent injuries.

aaron101

I won't be too optimistic with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets injured after his comeback game. It happens every time that I got used to it lol.

behindbrowneyes

Good to hear. Never was his biggest fan as he lacks pace for a winger but I'd take a fit Rafinha over Denis and Deu any day. We have to give him time though. 7or8 months without football is a very long time.

Home of Barca Fans