Rafinha Alcantara

Messi983

Real would easily get 25 mil for him.

They've sold 22 yo Oscar Rodriguez who had a breakthrough last season with Leganes and just made his Spain NT debut for 13m to Sevilla.

They wouldn't get twice as much for 5 years older player with injury history, especially not this year.

Raketa10

I can't believe that NO ONE wants to buy him. FFS he is not THAT bad. To be fair he is actually a good squad player, and probably the only player we want to sell that actually has some value.

Andrew M

I can't believe that NO ONE wants to buy him. FFS he is not THAT bad. To be fair he is actually a good squad player, and probably the only player we want to sell that actually has some value.

His contract is up next year and has a poor injury record. I'm not that surprised

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He is a good player and only 27 years old but unfortunately an injury prone. Sometimes I even forget that he is still a barca player.

Porque

Well, this would be a nice surprise if true. Hope we can get around 10m.

"You will get nuttin'"

2f1cca40774f16720b3fbfb6a5060d45_crop_north.jpg

Home of Barca Fans