Rafinha Alcantara

Ascom

Sorry but you really should not try to cheat against the club that did so much for you. He could score 5 goals for all I care but this was just disgusting.

He gave everything. It's normal players give everything against their former clubs, many of them feel it's unfair they were left out and wont to make the club regret.

Slevinn

He gave everything. It's normal players give everything against their former clubs, many of them feel it's unfair they were left out and wont to make the club regret.
Like I said, I don?t mind that. He SHOULD give his all but what he should not do is trying to cheat.

feggydinho

Barca was lucky to draw this game, cause Celta kept on missing clear chances. The last change Denis created was so clear. We need to stop this our style that mostly goes through Messi and try to utilize everyone's strength. It has really weakened us. See how Denis and Rafinha toyed against us

Jamezdin

IMO if I was in charge of Barcelona, he'd get the rest of his year and a half contract paid out in full and rescinded tomorrow, and told not to bother coming back to the club. He should have realistically been booted out in 2016 at the latest, club kept extending his contract and paying him, and he used that time either playing on loan (contributing nothing), rehabilitating (again contributing nothing) or playing like trash whenever he got the chance (and he got it way more often than he deserved under Valverde). The fact that he decided to repay the club that stood behind him all this time by cheating and perhaps costing them the league title says it all really. I for the life of me cannot understand fans who are seriously discussing whether he has a place here for the next season? Seriously? I'd personally rather take 48 year old Figo on the roster next season if I had to pick between them...

feggydinho

IMO if I was in charge of Barcelona, he'd get the rest of his year and a half contract paid out in full and rescinded tomorrow, and told not to bother coming back to the club. He should have realistically been booted out in 2016 at the latest, club kept extending his contract and paying him, and he used that time either playing on loan (contributing nothing), rehabilitating (again contributing nothing) or playing like trash whenever he got the chance (and he got it way more often than he deserved under Valverde). The fact that he decided to repay the club that stood behind him all this time by cheating and perhaps costing them the league title says it all really. I for the life of me cannot understand fans who are seriously discussing whether he has a place here for the next season? Seriously? I'd personally rather take 48 year old Figo on the roster next season if I had to pick between them...

It's hard to fit into Barca's game because our system which probably involves doing most things through Messi is messed up (Players tend to not believe in themselves again while they're here). Rafinha has always been a good player but injuries sidelined him and I don't think he would even want to return to this Barca (his game today was probably a statement)

vuji_31

That is what I am talking about.

The system worked while Messi was in prime.
Now when he is past prime , he is becoming weight for the club with this kind of football

JerseyAddict

Giving everything is OK. YOu should try to prove against former club that you were fit for them... it is just a matter of cheating. To cheat your ex teammates... in such a moment...

CatalinR10

he should go fuck himself for all I care . Imagine diving in the 90th minute to get a fk that was scored on the club that still owns you. Not to mention we REALLY had to win against them.

pathetic.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
he should go fuck himself for all I care . Imagine diving in the 90th minute to get a fk that was scored on the club that still owns you. Not to mention we REALLY had to win against them.

pathetic.

he's not the guy you should be angry at, He's doing his job to the full extent of his capabilities unlike some of our own players out there that night.

serghei

Yea, it wasn't a blatant dive. Attackers use bad tackles all the time to tangle their legs into them. I consider that reckless from defenders first. If you do a sliding tackle like that, make sure you get the ball.

Messi983

According to Sport Shanghai Shenhua have offered 16m for Rafinha but he's waiting for offers from PL with Everton and Wolves showing interest. I know he's injury prone and his contract expires next year but I think even in this market we should get around 15m for him.

Home of Barca Fans