User Tag List

Page 242 of 260 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 3889

Thread: 12 - Rafinha Alcántara

  1. #3616
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,865
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Why? At least his market value has improved by playing regularly for Inter instead of sitting on our bench.
    Because the media (apparantly falsely) reported that the obligatory option to buy him was tricked if they entered CL.
    They did enter CL, but they won't pay the full amount, and therefore this is a case of Barca making fine arrangements, but getting screwed, maybe because they trusted their words too much?? It seems naive to give them a buyout which is completely voluntary, when the mission was to get him sold in the first place. We just have such a horrible reputation as soft-negotiators among other clubs that they won't pay close to reasonable prices for our players, but always seeks to screw us.

  2. #3617
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,022
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe keep him as a backup?

    Ah, who am I kidding. He will, sadly, probably get injured again.

  3. #3618
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://dailycannon.com/2018/06/arsen...purs-interest/


    Nonetheless, it looks like he’ll leave Barcelona this summer anyway, with Sport reporting he could even be sold ‘this week’

  4. #3619
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,998
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread should be moved back to the Barca players section, his father confirmed Inter won't buy him:

    Mazinho, father and agent of the midfielder, spoke to the microphones of Fcinternews about the ordeal: "Today he is a Barcelona player. He wanted to stay at Inter: he worked hard to stay well, recover and take advantage of a great opportunity to stay in such a club. There is no doubt that his goal was to stay. He was happy, in a cohesive group. But it did not work out and now he will work with Barcelona. Since the championship ended, Inter has not communicated anything to us, neither to us nor to Barcelona”

    On the future- "We have many options…many teams are interested. Now we enjoy the holidays. We’ll wait for the end of the World Cup and then we will be ready to work.

    “Inter still first option? The Nerazzurri have not exercised their right to purchase. We can not wait for now. Or rather, we can not wait for Inter to knock at our door again.”

    “I repeat, Rafinha wanted to stay at Inter. Unfortunately, it did not happen. It's football, it changes everything from one hour to another "
    .

    source
    Last edited by Xaviniesta; 2nd July 2018 at 04:00 PM.

  5. #3620
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,022
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do they have to wait for World Cup to end?

  6. #3621
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,227
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Why do they have to wait for World Cup to end?
    That´s when the tranfer market will start to buzz

  7. #3622
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will be sold to the EPL.

  8. #3623
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,094
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently we are thinking of keeping him.

  9. #3624
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,884
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As I have said, I don't believe that anyone will buy Gomes, Rafinha and Denis.
    No sane club will offer more than 15M for Gomes, which we won't accept.
    No sane club will offer more than 10M for Denis in 2018. Plus, none stronger club would need a player like him.
    Rafinha, he could be sold to some midtable team for 15M. But those clubs don't have transfer money and wages for him.

    If we'll sell either one of those 3 this summer for even a semidecent price, that will be a miracle.

    ** Not because the board "is stupid" as people like to say.
    But because these players aren't good enough for top teams, yet smaller teams can't afford them, plus players want high wages similar to their Barca's wages.
    So, it's not gonna happen, unless if we sell them for peanuts and THEN a small club can afford big wages.

    For example, a small team can't pay:
    15m fee for Rafinha and 4M wages (let's say). Those 4M means 4+4=8 after taxes.
    So, a team needs to pay 15M to Barca and 8M yearly for Rafinha's wages.
    That is 15+8+8+8+8=47M investment over 4 years.
    That won't happen.

    If Barca lowers a price to 5M, then a small team will be able to give high wages to Rafinha.
    If Barca is asking for 15-20M transfer fee, then a small club could afford only 1-2M wages for Rafinha, which again a player won't accept.
    That is:
    -- small transfer fee & high wages:
    5M+8+8+8+8=37M investment.
    Or:
    -- high transfer fee & small wages:
    15+4+4+4+4=31M investment.

    So, either Barca needs to sell a player way below his worth, or a player needs to take a huge drop in wages, which won't happen.
    Last edited by BBZ8800; 19th July 2018 at 02:07 PM.

  10. #3625
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,717
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who would you rather keep, Denis or Rafinha?

  11. #3626
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,094
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if the articles and tweets I read are true, we are thinking of keeping Rafinha, because noone wants to pay 35 million, our price, and we won't accept anything less.

    Stupid board. If someone comes with 25 million, we should sell in a heartbeat. Same with Gomes for 15 million.

  12. #3627
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,469
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    As I have said, I don't believe that anyone will buy Gomes, Rafinha and Denis.
    No sane club will offer more than 15M for Gomes, which we won't accept.
    No sane club will offer more than 10M for Denis in 2018. Plus, none stronger club would need a player like him.
    Rafinha, he could be sold to some midtable team for 15M. But those clubs don't have transfer money and wages for him.

    If we'll sell either one of those 3 this summer for even a semidecent price, that will be a miracle.

    ** Not because the board "is stupid" as people like to say.
    But because these players aren't good enough for top teams, yet smaller teams can't afford them, plus players want high wages similar to their Barca's wages.
    So, it's not gonna happen, unless if we sell them for peanuts and THEN a small club can afford big wages.

    For example, a small team can't pay:
    15m fee for Rafinha and 4M wages (let's say). Those 4M means 4+4=8 after taxes.
    So, a team needs to pay 15M to Barca and 8M yearly for Rafinha's wages.
    That is 15+8+8+8+8=47M investment over 4 years.
    That won't happen.

    If Barca lowers a price to 5M, then a small team will be able to give high wages to Rafinha.
    If Barca is asking for 15-20M transfer fee, then a small club could afford only 1-2M wages for Rafinha, which again a player won't accept.
    That is:
    -- small transfer fee & high wages:
    5M+8+8+8+8=37M investment.
    Or:
    -- high transfer fee & small wages:
    15+4+4+4+4=31M investment.

    So, either Barca needs to sell a player way below his worth, or a player needs to take a huge drop in wages, which won't happen.
    I agree with you but it's better to sell them below value than to pay their wages. They are also a burden to the club in other areas, it would be much better to have some young player on the bench than any of those three.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Who would you rather keep, Denis or Rafinha?
    None of those two. They need to go together with Gomes and Vidal.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Well, if the articles and tweets I read are true, we are thinking of keeping Rafinha, because noone wants to pay 35 million, our price, and we won't accept anything less.

    Stupid board. If someone comes with 25 million, we should sell in a heartbeat. Same with Gomes for 15 million.
    35 is a joke, I would sell him for anything over 15!
    Last edited by Raketa10; 19th July 2018 at 02:30 PM.

  13. #3628
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,884
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Who would you rather keep, Denis or Rafinha?
    Rafinha is a better midfielder than a CURRENT Gomes, Denis, Alena, Samper, Roberto.
    He is quite a decent midfielder for our standards.

  14. #3629
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8,702
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    He's coming home.

    La Masia is back!
    Puyol #5

  15. #3630
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,469
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Rafinha is a better midfielder than a CURRENT Gomes, Denis, Alena, Samper, Roberto.
    He is quite a decent midfielder for our standards.
    He is for sure not better than Roberto...

Tags for this Thread