Rafinha Alcantara

jairzinho

I remember Rafinha was scoring literally a goal a game at one point in the season. And then Lucho decides its fit to bench him despite the good run of form. Does anyone recall that?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Please let that be true. He is pretty over-rated over here.

Does not exactly offer any thing special...... Not much creativity, not much dribbling, not much pace, nothing special at all. Except for being Neymar's ex of course

Vilarrubi

Please let that be true. He is pretty over-rated over here.

Does not exactly offer any thing special...... Not much creativity, not much dribbling, not much pace, nothing special at all. Except for being Neymar's ex of course

I'd still rather have him as a squad player on our bench over Gomes, Denis and Arda.

jamrock

Rafa is best used the way pep used him while he is here, as a sort of false 9, apart from that he doesn't stand out in many other positions.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:rafinha: staying according to :robert:

"Many things have come out. I understand that Barca is a club that generates a lot of news but many are not true."

"I have no news that the player wants to leave."

"He signed a contract extension last season, even when people said he would leave."

BBZ8800

That means probably a few weeks out again.

That also means more minutes for Gomes and Denis in key CL matches :shakeshead:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Paco had a lot of space today, I am not confident in him working against more organized teams that sit deeper.

He's not a hard worker like Pedro either to be some utility option nor does he have ball control to offer us stability.

I am just not convinced.

Home of Barca Fans