Rafinha Alcantara

Jombi

From what I've read, it was Inter that insisted on a buy option, while Barca wanted just a simple loan. Extremely unlikely they'll sign him at the end of the season for 40m anyway unless he performs incredible and they get some billionaire owner with cash to burn.

BarçaBarça

I think a mandatory buyout if they qualify would be great. If they can't accept that, then don't give them a option to buy.
He is the one player, where a loan makes sense in terms of raising his price, all other benchplayers should be sold for a lower fee instead of a loan.

El Flaco

[tw]954751989484793856[/tw]

Valverde confirms Rafinha won't train today with the club's permission to finalize his move to Inter

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So, this is it. He's good as gone.
A bit sad as all these years I hoped he'd turn out good for us and with a bit more luck with injuries, he was en route to make it.

Wish him all the best in Italy.

MessiTHEgoat

https://www.football-italia.net/115852/no-cl-clause-rafinha-deal

giphy.gif

OndaCero:
Tomorrow, Rafinha’s move to Inter Milan will be completed. He will leave on loan with an obligation for Inter to buy him for €35m if they qualify for the Champions League.

vlad

35m is nothing for him

Every club has better negotiation skills then barca who bought paulinho from china for 40m

behindbrowneyes

Would have been happy with 20-25M so 35M is a great deal. Especially when you take into consideration that he hasn't kicked a ball for 9 months. That's a very long time.

vlad

35m is plenty for him and more than expected.

He is a squad player who is injury prone.

Isnt market gonne crazy and average players cost alot? Before that barca bought mathieu for 20m, 32 old average defender

You are saying that 35 for rafinha with 24 years is more then expected? Okay

JamDav1982

Isnt market gonne crazy and average players cost alot? Before that barca bought mathieu for 20m, 32 old average defender

You are saying that 35 for rafinha with 24 years is more then expected? Okay

Do you think Mathieu was 32 when Barca bought him?

Mathieu came off a season as one of the top CBs in the league and Barca effectively paid 17m for him at 30 years old and probably did slightly over pay for him.

Rafinha is barely worth 35m in this market and would be a good deal if goes through.

You just like to constantly moan about Barcas transfers.

jamrock

In this market that's about fair, but realistically with his injury record and all of that, it's way more than I expected, we will end up getting more for him than thiago, just look at it that way.

Alik

35m is nothing for him

Every club has better negotiation skills then barca who bought paulinho from china for 40m

35m is plenty for him and more than expected.

He is a squad player who is injury prone.

Would have been happy with 20-25M so 35M is a great deal. Especially when you take into consideration that he hasn't kicked a ball for 9 months. That's a very long time.

He is not being sold for 35M now.

I don't think he is worth 35M right now because of the high injury risk. However, if he stays fit for one season, then yeah he is easily worth 35M.

JamDav1982

He is not being sold for 35M now.

I don't think he is worth 35M right now because of the high injury risk. However, if he stays fit for one season, then yeah he is easily worth 35M.

I think everyone gets the fee involved.

Not even sure he is worth 35m if fit though. Just a bang average player at that level that cant see being all that much interest in.

Home of Barca Fans