Rafinha Alcantara

BusiTheKing

Doing quite well so far. Extremely happy that it doesn't look like the injury has taken any toll on his physique. Really hope that this guy will get to have a great career for himself. Obviously the best decision for him to leave and Inter seems like a good match for now.

Messi983

Had a good game against Napoli. Maybe he's still not prepared to play full 90 minutes in such important games but based on his performance Perišić or Candreva should be subbed off before him from the offensive players.

Also, Cancelo played good as well.

EdmondDantes

He's been incredible for Inter today. He's so classy on the ball.

I'll forever hold the opinion - conjecture or whatever you call it - that, if it weren't for that criminal Nainggolan tackle Rafa could have been world-class.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I always wanted him to stay and be a squad player with chances to start for us. Especially Valverde could use him well in the RM position I guess.

khaled_a_d

Why the fuck did we loan him instead of Gomes

-Inter could very well be obliged to pay 35+ 3M add on if they qualify to CL for a player who has been injured for long time, that is almost what we paid for Gomes so far (35M + 2 add onns worth half million each for reaching CL SFF, could go up to 5M if we win Liga and CL)
-Rafinha most likely wanted a fresh start after all this injuries, can't blame him
3-We were already getting Mina & Coutinho in January, along Dembele back from injury, It is difficult to integrate 4 players midway into the season. Rafinha wasn't gonna used much

Home of Barca Fans