Rafinha Alcantara

xXKonan

[tw]953019089496178693[/tw]

Ausilio, is coming to Barcelona to finalize the loan of Rafinha, who already has agreed to personal terms with Inter.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No, we will earn 18mil. Like we earned 10mil. from Turan transfer. 18 more incoming for Deulofeu #catalanpress

Devils

If i were to guess how this will play out I'd say he will likely get injured at Inter and they will choose not to exercise the buy option and he will be back here in summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If i were to guess how this will play out I'd say he will likely get injured at Inter and they will choose not to exercise the buy option and he will be back here in summer.

In that case he'll be here until he runs out his contract. Great guy Rafinha, but his injuries are far worse than Thiago's. Multiple knee surgeries at this age is ugly.

kadeng

sad.. it seems to me that most of the players (homegrown) who are leaving because of several reasons without getting much time to prove themselves are always the ones who were the most capable of succeeding at Barca.

JamDav1982

sad.. it seems to me that most of the players (homegrown) who are leaving because of several reasons without getting much time to prove themselves are always the ones who were the most capable of succeeding at Barca.

Rafinha has had plenty of time. At best nothing more than a squad player who cant keep fit.

kadeng

Rafinha has had plenty of time. At best nothing more than a squad player who cant keep fit.

not playing time though. his injuries always held him back once he got in good form.

what i wanted to say is.. that the place he deserved at this team, if it wasnt for his injuries, is wrongfully taken by the likes of denis suarez, deulofeu, andre gomes etc. which we payed a lot of money and who are inferior to him.

JamDav1982

not playing time though. his injuries always held him back once he got in good form.

what i wanted to say is.. that the place he deserved at this team, if it wasnt for his injuries, is wrongfully taken by the likes of denis suarez, deulofeu, andre gomes etc. which we payed a lot of money and who are inferior to him.

I think it is overplayed that his injuries held him back. Was just never going to be anything more than a decent squad player.

Those players may not last as well and as much as anything Rafinha will want games while those players have been happier to be back ups but probably wont last all that long.

MessiTHEgoat

28m is still too little for him, dunno why people are selling him short. he was a very good squad player during the 15/16 season. last season too. he had some amazing games.

and guy is still only 24 old. he'll get better (hopefully if he stayed injury-free).

Raketa10

28m is still too little for him, dunno why people are selling him short. he was a very good squad player during the 15/16 season. last season too. he had some amazing games.

and guy is still only 24 old. he'll get better (hopefully if he stayed injury-free).

Actually he'll be 25 in one month and 28 mil for him is more than a fair price. We can't compare every transfer to Neymar, Mbappe or Coutinho case. Those are players that are huge stars and return on them is much bigger (increase of ticket sales, sponsors, shirts etc.). To be fair Rafinha brings nothing except label of "a decent squad player".

You should also bare in mind that we din't want to sell Neymar and Borussia din't want to sell Dembele so they had much better position to negotiate than we do with a player we are eager to sell.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans