Rafinha Alcantara

El Flaco

Says Real Betis’s interest in Rafinha has cooled after they couldn’t reach an agreement with the player and Barça.

[tw]1031881487975624704[/tw]

God Serena

I feel so bad for Romero. One bad summer and he's gone from being a tier 1 source to a laughing stock. It's like the higher up on the mountain you are, the harder you hit the ground when you fall.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel so bad for Romero. One bad summer and he's gone from being a tier 1 source to a laughing stock. It's like the higher up on the mountain you are, the harder you hit the ground when you fall.

He's still Tier 1 and a GOD at Barca Reddit :lol: :lol: :lol:

xXKonan

Romero is good for La Masia stuff but his first team stuff really dipped after Last summer.

It's obvious now that he waits for most other Catalan reports etc before saying anything like he isn't sure of himself or he doesn't want to look like a mug if the reports are off the mark.

Raketa10

Real Betis will pay Barcelona €1.5m for the loan deal + an additional 500,000 euros in case of winning a title or qualifying for the Champions League this season. The Andalusian club will also fully cover his wages. The two sides are also closing a (non-mandatory) purchase option for Rafinha that would be about 25 million euros. [sport]

This is terrible business from our side. Loaning him for 1,5 mil is a joke. I hope this is just another case of fake news. FFS if this is about his salary and 1,5 mil eur just keep him here this season!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds bad but Sport are clueless this season.

Pretty sure there are offers for Rafinha but, as so many before, he wants the club to lower demands so he can move where he wants.
I can sympathize with players but club comes first and I hope Barca don't blink first.

BarçaBarça

Real Betis will pay Barcelona €1.5m for the loan deal + an additional 500,000 euros in case of winning a title or qualifying for the Champions League this season. The Andalusian club will also fully cover his wages. The two sides are also closing a (non-mandatory) purchase option for Rafinha that would be about 25 million euros. [sport]

This is terrible business from our side. Loaning him for 1,5 mil is a joke. I hope this is just another case of fake news. FFS if this is about his salary and 1,5 mil eur just keep him here this season!

It really is bad business. We are so clueless that we made an agreement with Inter that they should pay 35M for him if they qualified for CL.
They did, and then don't want to pay anyway - how bad can you be at legal stuff to not make that agreement binding ffs!

Now this is becoming a farce, where he will leave and the worse player (Denis) stay with us.

El Flaco

[tw]1032229054160797696[/tw]

Says Barca and Betis haven't reached an agreement for Rafinha as of now, Barca want to transfer him permanently instead of on loan.

[tw]1032229595091795968[/tw]

Says this does not mean that the transfer will not take place, but at the moment, there is no agreement.

Home of Barca Fans