Rafinha Alcantara

JohnN

Next in line to be injured and we won't have: Messi, Suarez, Dembele and Rafinha.
What are our remaining options for forwards??????

wisconsincule

The problem with Rafa is that he is best occupying the same space as Messi (and Griezmann).

Hopefully he can stay healthy because he is going to see a ton of minutes if no forward comes in.

FinBarcelonafan

The problem with Rafa is that he is best occupying the same space as Messi (and Griezmann).

Hopefully he can stay healthy because he is going to see a ton of minutes if no forward comes in.

Even If he occupies the same space, at least he can make passes and hold the ball, not like Dembele.

clemente

It's coming, the moment where he will end up either in 1v1 situation with keeper or in a position where he has to cross with his right foot, and people will go back to complaining about him again.

vinni

I think Rafinha dosent give a fuck anymore. He must be so tired of being sidelined from injuries that he is just happy to be healthy and playing again. Combine that with his talent and perhaps this will be his best season.. or he just get injured again lol.

Anyway, if we want to or not, we need to keep him for another year with injuries to Messi, Suarez and Dembele. Personally i hope he stays. It seems he make 125k a week which isnt that much at Barcelona FC.

Devils

He has technical skills but his mobility looks pretty terrible for a guy who is only 26 years old. It's pretty evident that the injuries have taken their toll on him.

I can't believe he is still here ffsss.

Leo_Messi

The truth is that Rafinha is a very underrated player. A way superior midfielder compared to Roberto for instance and as versatile. Can play on the "right" upfront if needed too. Hard-working player who never complains and on low wages. Proved his worth in many high-profile games. Basically a perfect sub in many ways.

In my eyes he was our best player against Athletic after being thrown in unexpectedly after Suárez got injured.

He could have been a much greater asset if not for his many injuries.

I would keep him (in particular after Malcom's and Coutinho's departures) for this upcoming summer. Even more so if the useless board and Rafinha can come to an agreement to extend his contract that runs out next summer.

Home of Barca Fans