Rafinha Alcantara

Raki13

Will have zero effect on the team , folk have short memories in here , he was very rarely any good when he played before injuries.

FinBarcelonafan

Will have zero effect on the team , folk have short memories in here , he was very rarely any good when he played before injuries.

much better than d.suarez and Deulofeu and he was actually quite good before his injury, he was getting his groove on. Guy has potential.

George_Costanza

Glass-_Man_copy.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I have always liked Rafa and hope to see him become a useful role player again. I he had been fit he could have easily started against Atletico instead of Gomes too.

Alik

I don't think that he will be getting that much game time, considering that he will be returning at the same time as Dembele.

He will be behind Dembele and Paulinho in the pecking order and competing against Vidal I'd imagine.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think that he will be getting that much game time, considering that he will be returning at the same time as Dembele.

He will be behind Dembele and Paulinho in the pecking order and competing against Vidal I'd imagine.

I don't rate Vidal that much, so I assume he will get some minutes vs easier opponents at home and some Copa games.

JamDav1982

Cant see where he fits. Just not good enough really and would guess wont be here after the summer.

Wouldnt be surprised if he goes out on loan in January.

Liverpool can have him.

FinBarcelonafan

Cant see where he fits. Just not good enough really and would guess wont be here after the summer.

Wouldnt be surprised if he goes out on loan in January.

Liverpool can have him.

He looked good before his injuries. I think he can become Barca level, but he can't have another bad injury.

Home of Barca Fans