Rafinha Alcantara

Vilarrubi

So much better than Gomes, Denis and Raki today.. and that's without the goal. He's confident on the ball, runs with it and makes some forward passes.

MessiDinho10

He wasn't that good today, but he's the kind of player that can play like a piece of shit and still get a goal. Plus, he works his ass off. I would play him in any midfield/forward position other than CDM over Gomes, Denis and the like. Perfect number 12.

JamDav1982

Agree, I also don't think he played well but a lot better than his competitors for the spot.

Think his spot in this formation is RW who comes narrower to help defend and make it a 4-4-2.

Suits his left foot but also might suit Denis and Gomes more. A few of them could benefit from this formation.

Impressed by how much effort he gave today and got stuck in. That can help lift the team as well.

bismp

I think that he was quite good.Definitely an improvement over Gomes and also fits well in 3-4-3

gregorrin10

He's in a great place right now, exactly why i was just waiting for him to get injured in the last minutes tonight, but luckily he didn't. Hope to see him on Wednesday as well, with him on RCM we can switch from 4-3-3 to 3-4-3 in-game much more efficiently. When attacking, Roberto can bomb forward to RM and they work quite well together on that right side of midfield together. And Rakitič is also better playing on the left, although i would definitely put Iniesta in there instead, to play alongside Busquets on the left on Wednesday in that 3-4-3 attacking formation.

Home of Barca Fans