Paul Scholes

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Just realised theres not a thread for this guy. One of my all time favourite players. Best Passer in the EPL, 2nd only behind Xavi in the world IMO. His longe range passing is the best in the world, without a doubt.

Also got an Incredible shot.

Zidane on Scholes: "My Toughest opponent? Paul Scholes. He is undoubtedly the greatest player of his generation"

Pique also said in an interview that himself and Xavi think that Scholes is one of the best they have ever seen aswell, He is so underrated its untrue.

This is the best vid ive seen of him, (annoyingly the end of it is his goal vs Barca in the CL...:angry:) :lol:

[YOUTUBE]_z_fB_Nk0rE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
V

Valon

There is a thread already.

Edit: Apparently there really wasn't. I saw discussions of him in the forum so thought there really was a topic about him hehe, sorry about that.

dalitis8

Banned
If he hadn't scored that goal against us...maybe we would have won the CL in 07/08...Reijkard would have stayed in place,as would Goucho,Deco,Zambrotta(who "assisted" that fateful goal) and the E P I C Barca of 08/09 would never have come into being...:question:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If he hadn't scored that goal against us...maybe we would have won the CL in 07/08...Reijkard would have stayed in place,as would Goucho,Deco,Zambrotta(who "assisted" that fateful goal) and the E P I C Barca of 08/09 would never have come into being...:question:

of course... blessing in disguise, which came as a complete heartbreaker

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hate Scholes though... Whenever he tackles some body I get an instant feeling that the player must have definitely lost his leg(My heart skipped a beat when he tackled Busi:angry:). But his playmaking skills are one of the best for sure

Giggs is totally legen.... waait for it... dary :)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I hate Scholes though... Whenever he tackles some body I get an instant feeling that the player must have definitely lost his leg(My heart skipped a beat when he tackled Busi:angry:). But his playmaking skills are one of the best for sure

Giggs is totally legen.... waait for it... dary :)

Scholes has never caused a serious injury his whole career...

nebeer

Love is All

Whatever happens, ultimately happens for the best.

Scholes is simply amazing though.

nebeer

Love is All
true...

my comment is kinda like Wenger's rants recently that amidst all this glorious Scholes moments there's also a dark side to him too :p

Yeah, he is like the first 70% of the Spiderman 3 movie :lol:

Just kidding: Scholsy is pure gold.

Home of Barca Fans