Too thin in attack?

• Yes

Votes: 49 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
M

Messi+Eto

Just read that Rossi and Barca are in talks.

I really pray this is true, he is a more adventurous player than villa IMO, Kinda like Messi, not scared to take on a deffence on his own. He would be a great addition!

jairzinho

I think Pep should look to add a winger and striker, hopefully a classic no.9 who can hold up the ball. I have defended Bojan for some time now, but i think its time the club looks at other options. Right now. Villa---Messi---Pedro is our current front line. After that, its Bojan, Jeffren and then maybe Affellay. Afellay is not your typical winger, but he plays as part of the front three for Holland. Barca needs another pacey winger, maybe sanchez from Udinese or someone like Nilmar or Pato who can alternate between the winger and CF.

Another good player is Leandro Damião from Internacional. He is strong, can hold up the ball and has good aerial ability. He can offer something different to Barca and can give Pep other options.

gingerless

i think we won't need to buy a CB/defender for next season. with abidal, puyol, adriano, fontas?, pique, alves, and possibly getting another back from loan that's 6-7 defenders and it's not counting mascherano's recent performances in the CB position

i'm not sure about needing another winger lol, we need a striker. drogba would be great if he was a robot but we gotta be realistic

Birdy

i think we won't need to buy a CB/defender for next season. with abidal, puyol, adriano, fontas?, pique, alves, and possibly getting another back from loan that's 6-7 defenders and it's not counting mascherano's recent performances in the CB position

The thing at the back is problematic cauz we have many players but not so good..
Alvez,Pique,Puyol,Abidal are top notch but see what happened this year: Puyol injured so often, we made abi a cB and then Adriano(who was and should be Alvez sub) a LB.. We cant go like this at the back.. With Abidal doubtful we should at least buy CB or LB and also promote Fontas.. If we sell maxel we need another LB also..

T

Tikitakamata

i'm not sure about needing another winger lol, we need a striker. drogba would be great if he was a robot but we gotta be realistic

Lol no way Drogba would come to Barça, but that would be awesome, though.

F

Flavia

Actually, we have a thin squad. Only 3 fullbacks, and now Alves has no backup. Too few cb's as well, seen milito was already a liability at half season... should had let him go and grabbed someone else on the winter transfer period. Too many injuries, could be bad luck, but 19 players is too thin for a team like Barça.

Home of Barca Fans