Are we too thin in attack?

Too thin in attack?

• Yes

Votes: 49 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters

Armando929

I think we could have used another striker. I the likes of Bojan and Pedro are versatile players but not true number 9s IMO. Bojan though could as he gets older and stronger. He could possibly be the next Villa.

But I think it would have been nice if we would have gotten somebody like Fernando Llorente. He's a good change of pace type of player, is big and strong, and a threat in the air. And I doubt he'd be too expensive(Though I have no idea what his pricetag is).

nebeer

Love is All
We will be fine, let's not forget we have Pique in our side, who I believe was deprived of the #9 shirt.

thezone

yes and no.

No because most teams with two strikers up front cant get hold of 3 strikers like messi, villa and pedro on the same team. However we are playing with 3 strikers upfront and then its looking weaker. Bojan is looking promising and you need to cut down on regular standard strikers when you have a young guy you want to get some first team experience. Jeffren is too bad if you ask me, he just fills out the squad numbers. Iniesta can play upfront but that is really when things have turned out bad for us.
basically we just have one sub for the front 3 and he is best in the middle and is still too young to be taking the responsibilities that getting in a game when it looks bad and he has been the young guy coming in the end of the games for too many seasons now that a bad perfromance cant be brushed away with the comments that he is young and inexperienced.

therefore i voted yes.
we have awesome strikers in Villa, Messi and Pedro but behind it looks very weak for competing in the league, cup and CL.

when laporta took over we had Ronnie, Eto'o, Giuly with backups of Larsson, Messi, Maxi Lopez and the basque guy

Barcafan 2304

Worrying aspect is that there is no one with height. One weakness of ours (and it has been prevalent for a while) is that given the amount of set-pieces we have, we dont seem to be much of a threat from them

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
When we start our best possible 11 and say are having a bad day, there's no game-changer on the bench tbh. The players that are going to be on the bench are Maxwell, Adriano, Keita, Bojan & Jeffren! I wonder how any of 'em can bring any dimension to the play that the playing 11 already did not!!

F

Flavia

With Messi's injury and Villa's red card, I guess it's clear we are thin in attack. I wish we could get another striker on the next transfer window.

Guardian

Sign this guy
fernando_llorente.jpg

Yes Llorente!
few reasons
1. He's TALL. He's more than 1'75 m, which would make him the tallest attacking player in the team. In fact even if Villa takes up Bojan on his back, Llorente is still taller than them!
2. He's Basque. That's enough to hate Madrid
3. He's sexy. He'll sell shirts.
4. He won't be that expensive, he won't cost more than 15M, well, and maybe plus few grenades and weapons for the basque cause.
5.He's good, one more world champion in the team, Just to piss off Madrid
6. Just face it, Barca have only one real straker, and that's Villa. Need some cover! And if Llorente hits a player in his face, he will break his nose at least. What is that Villa, when you slap, slap it hard, girl!

I can come up with another 50 reasons, but 6 are enough. WE WANT LLORENTE!

Home of Barca Fans