Can I bring a bag to the Game?

R

Rebecka

I'm surprising my boyfriend with a trip to Barcelona this weekend to see the Barcelona-Hercules game.
Sinse we have little time between landing and kick-off I'm not sure if we'll make it to the hotel before the match.

So my question is if we can bring our bags to the game? It will only be hand luggage on a max weight of 10kg.

Thanks for help!!

Galning

I once had my entire luggage with me, and it even was a clasico and they let me in so there shouldn't be a problem :D Have fun!

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
great way to smuggle beer in

beerkeg_cosutme.jpg

R

Rebecka

thanks for your help!
one more thing, I can get my tickets at the arena, right? For some reason it's not possible to print them at home.

Barcafan 2304

thanks for your help!
one more thing, I can get my tickets at the arena, right? For some reason it's not possible to print them at home.

Yes, just take reciept of purchase and the credit card you brought them with + passport just in case

N

neznana

Yes, just take reciept of purchase and the credit card you brought them with + passport just in case

What if a credit card is from my father?
Indeed I have already sent a preliminary copy of the identity of my father on email to FCB, which was written specifically for those if you're not the owner of the card?
Or I still have to take special certificate or ID card from my dad, because he's owner of the card?
Tnx

Home of Barca Fans