Question about el Prat

LeoGetz

Funny, I've been on the phone for 15 minutes, talking to several people at the BCN airport, and nobody can answer my simple question:

Is the airport open during the night?

I'm going to the Panathinaikos game next week and I have a very early flight out, so I don't want to waste money on a hotel for that night. After the game I want to hit some bars and take a taxi to the airport around 2 am.

So I thought I'll ask here:

Is el Prat open for waiting during the night?

I assume it is, but I don't want to stand infront of closed doors in the middle of the night.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah it's open. I did it a few years ago. Hope you're not averse to the odd espresso...or seven! The whole trip was great but I didn't sleep for about 38-40 hours.

LeoGetz

Yeah it's open. I did it a few years ago. Hope you're not averse to the odd espresso...or seven! The whole trip was great but I didn't sleep for about 38-40 hours.

Thanks.

Do you know by any chance if there's an airport-bar or cafe open during the night?

maz

I walk the line
Yeah there should be one somewhere in the airport. There was when I went, but who knows about now.

Barcafan 2304

Yeah, im thinking of doing the same, save some money. Just dont want any sexual predators about though cos im rather fanciable in an odd way

LeoGetz

Lol, i know, just kidding. Worth doing, saves on hotel rooms

Everything you need, you can find on an airport. A place to crash, a place to wash, a place to take a ...., food, drinks - even if it's just a couple of vending machines, minimal chance of getting robbed,...

And all that for almost nothing. ;)

Home of Barca Fans