Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Larsson

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
As much as I love King Henrik, Batigol is one of my heroes and one of the most complete strikers of all time.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I picked on Pure personal preference for some reason, i knew i should of clicked Batigol, but just couldnt direct the mouse away from 'The King of Kings' :lol:

nebeer

Love is All
I love Batigol and he is one of the most complete and best #9s of all time. But what about the Brazilian Ronaldo?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gerd Muller. If I had to pick from those who played in my lifetime then it´s Ronaldo.

Ah.. Just saw the poll. Not much to pick from? Batistuta then.

nebeer

Love is All
I would have to say Batistuta and Ronaldo. Batistuta my most favorite #9 of all time though. Oh God how much I have wished that he had played for Barca.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Ronaldo wore #9 on his back, but i wouldnt call him a #9 type striker, by #9 i meant te style of player not a player who wore it on his back.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Brazilian Ronaldo was one of the best strikers of all time, he was indeed "il fenomeno"... I agree however that he is not #9, he was all round striker..

From those above, I agree that Batigol would be the best. Crespo in his best time was one of the best pure 9s in all time as well. Van Nistelrooy was one hell of a player, the best finisher i have ever seeen in my life..

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I voted Shearer. Slightly biased perhaps, but he was awesome. Great finisher, thunderous shot, powerful in the air, and brilliant at holding the ball up. Also a very good leader for club and country. Deserved a lot more medals than he got. I think you could vote Ronaldo as the all tiem #9 though.

Home of Barca Fans