La Liga statistics

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Pichichi
Abdoulay Konko 2
Diego Forlan 2
Joaquin Sanchez 2
Pablo Osvaldo 2

As for Zamora, there are two many goalkeepers tied for first so I'll start posting it after a few more rounds.

Also can someone sticky this and un-sticky the one from 09-10 season?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think it'll be a good Pichichi race this year. Say what you want about La Liga but it's still the league to beat when it comes to striker quality.

10Rivaldo

Yep...Messi, Villa, Higuain, C. Ronaldo, Forlan, Kanoute, Luis Fabiano, etc...this one's gonna be a close one

Oh and of course, Konko :p

10Rivaldo

Yeah I considered him but like you said his finishing is lacking, his first touch is all over the place and he's pretty inconsistent, he'll probably score 15-20 goals which isn't enough for Pichichi.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This is interesting, over the past 10 years there has been 4 Golden Shoe winners from La Liga (3 different winners) compared to 3 (2 different winners) from the EPL and 2 from Serie A. The three most recent ones all currently play in La Liga and are all in the prime of their careers.

David Villa, despite being the most prolific scorer in the second half of the 2010's and never scoring under 15 league goals a season since he became a first team La Liga regular in 2001, has never won the Pichichi. While you get flash in the pan wonders like Salva, Tristan and Guiza, it's definitely the most intense goalscorer race out there.

Antimilan

This year though... considering of from whom he'll get assistance... Villa can finish as the Pichichi winner. Although, it will be a tough race at all.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
hmm, based on help villa should be able to take it based on the chances he will be getting with iniesta, xavi and messi setting him up but this is still messi's team so i can see messi winning it again but villa has a good a chance as ever. i think ronaldo will definitely be in the top 3 as he would have been last year barring injury

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
hmm, based on help villa should be able to take it based on the chances he will be getting with iniesta, xavi and messi setting him up but this is still messi's team so i can see messi winning it again but villa has a good a chance as ever. i think ronaldo will definitely be in the top 3 as he would have been last year barring injury

Higgy will score more than Ronaldo. If Ronaldo tries to go for his own glory like usual Mourinho will murder him.

Home of Barca Fans