La Liga statistics

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
It will be very interesting follow this "evolution" in this season... special in the case of RM...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Stats after Jornada 2

Pichichi
1. Diego Forlan(Atletico Madrid) 3(0)
2. Fernando Llorente(Athletic Bilbao) 2(0)
Fernando Fernandez(Malaga) 2(0)
Jaime Gavilan(Getafe) 2(0)
Joaquin Sanchez(Valencia) 2(0)
Juanmi Jimenez(Malaga) 2(0)
Abdoulay Konko(Sevilla) 2(0)
Nelson Valdez(Hercules) 2(0)
Pablo Osvaldo(Espanyol) 2(0)
10. Giuseppe Rossi(Villarreal) 2(1)​

The numbers inside the parentheses indicate how many of the goals were from penalties, which is used as a tiebreaker. The player with least penalties wins the Pichichi in case there's a tie.

Zamora
1. Iker Casillas(Real Madrid) 0
Manu Fernandez(Deportivo) 0
3. David de Gea(Atletico Madrid) 0.5
Juan Calatayud(Hercules) 0.5
Ricardo Lopez(Osasuna) 0.5
Andres Palop(Sevilla) 0.5
Diego Lopez(Villarreal) 0.5​

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm not really convinced with Villa being in the top 5 together with Messi. I would probably go for Forlan, the safest option.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
GOALS

Nilmar FC 4
Diego Forlán 3
Fernando Llorente 3
David Trezeguet 3
Salomón Rondón 3
Raúl Tamudo 3
Giuseppe Rossi 3

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Really interesting to see Nilmar take the lead considering he typically looks like crap, but credit Villarreal for making every game a goalfest.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The "big guns" are absent...for the time being...

Forlan?

I don't think it's going to be Messi, Villa or Higuan tbh. Barcelona needs "democratic" scoring if we really want to keep it up, Madrid is going through the first year of Mourinho offensive ineptitude. With Villa forced to bear the stress of Barcelona, Forlan has a good shot to surpass him as La Liga's most consistent striker, though I expect in both cases good but not record breaking output. I think we are set for a one season wonder or a good player taking advantage of a very good situation. I think Llorente is an appealing option. Aduriz and Soldado along with Nilmar and Rossi will probably suffer from equity in the long run, and I doubt Rondon, Tamudo and Trezegol will be able to avoid dry spells on such mid table teams.

El Gato

Villarato!
Higuain doesn't have a chance. He won't score as regularly as he used to last season, Benzema is quite likely to outplay him IMO. Messi, Forlan, Llorente and Aguero, maybe Soldado and Villa too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Goals:

Nilmar 5
Rossi 4
Llorente 3
Ronaldo 3
Tamudo 3
Trezeguet 3
Rondon 3
Forlan 3