Golf

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Ryder Cup coming up, exciting stuff..

just thought id make a thread as its one of the main sporting events this year...

Im happy with Monty's Picks, had a lot of balls to leave out Casey, but Donald and Molinari deserve their pick more, and i pity the fool who takes on Harrington.

on the US side, im willing to bet my life savings that Tiger will get a pick. Whether he deserves it or not.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
haha can't believe the biggest event in golf is being held in newport :lol: :lol:

[YOUTUBE]m3hsvi6iCns[/YOUTUBE]

Barcafan 2304

USA doing well like i had a bad feeling they would. Lots of people were making Europe heavy favourites for this which made me nervous. A team with the likes of Mickleson, Woods and Furyk is always going to be there or thereabouts.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I hate most golf but the Ryder cup is worth following.
Glad to see Europe make a comeback, hopefully they can keep it up when play resumes.

haha can't believe the biggest event in golf is being held in newport :lol: :lol:

[YOUTUBE]m3hsvi6iCns[/YOUTUBE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barcafan 2304

People are asking the question of the sanity of scheduling this event at this time of the year and they have a point.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Wow, seems nearly nobody here enjoys golf? Anyway, PGA Championship last day now, McIlroy 3 shots clear of Poulter, who had a nice streak of -6 in 7 holes to eventually get a bogey on the last hole.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
An yes, the man from Northern Ireland has capped his second major victory by finishing 8 shots ahead of the field to win the PGA Championship. He is just 1 month older than Nicklaus and 4 months younger than Woods when they got their second major victory. What a crack, this young lad.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Even Gerard Pique tweeted about it, must be SOME golf lovers here? Europe just made an incredible comeback, just stunnning! If you haven't watched any of it, try to find some quick highlights to this memorable match.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I have just witnessed one of if not the greatest comeback in sporting history. From 10-4 down to win 14.5-13.5 is simply amazing

Home of Barca Fans