Golf

Irish_Cules

Anybody watching the masters? I wouldn't call myself a big golf fan but I like watching the majors and the Ryder Cup.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Yeah I watched most of it last night, unfortnuately I had an Econometrics final this morning so I couldn't watch the last part. Any way, I would LOVE to see Garcia win it. He so deserves a Major after all those years, also nice to see him back on contention compared to a few years ago. Also McIlroy looked better than at the start of the season, but has had a shaky round, no real consistency. I would also like to see Tiger win again, but I think he needs to wait a while longer for his 15th Major. Maybe this year, but at the end of next year he will have it I presume.

Kerrybai

Ye I'd love to see him win it as well. What about that 14 year old Chinese kid scoring 73? Unbelievable!

Incredible all-right, he's +1 right now going into the 3rd hole, it would be incredible if he makes the cut.

Yeah I watched most of it last night, unfortnuately I had an Econometrics final this morning so I couldn't watch the last part. Any way, I would LOVE to see Garcia win it. He so deserves a Major after all those years, also nice to see him back on contention compared to a few years ago. Also McIlroy looked better than at the start of the season, but has had a shaky round, no real consistency. I would also like to see Tiger win again, but I think he needs to wait a while longer for his 15th Major. Maybe this year, but at the end of next year he will have it I presume.

Yeah Garcia is certainly a crowd favourite, I feel like he really deserves it.

D

Don_Andrés

Guan hit a 75 leaving him right on the cut line. I hope he makes it.

He's been penalised one shot for slow play :angry:. Even though he's only fourteen he's got a lot of game. And is going to get a lot of sponsors invites to tournaments I would think.
This must be a contractual thing Sky have got, not being able to show full coverage till 8pm.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Playoff, great last hole by Cabrera and Scott! Amazing tournament, already 01.15 in the morning here but no way I am going to bed!

Kerrybai

Playoff, great last hole by Cabrera and Scott! Amazing tournament, already 01.15 in the morning here but no way I am going to bed!

That was quite a finish alright, angel was desperately unlucky with his chip on the first playoff hole.

Home of Barca Fans