Weekly Villain Thread

Fourteen

Monster Masch
And Karl Urban, for looking like him...

karlurban.jpg

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Random goalies get a sudden burst of energy when they play Barca. It's a curse from Madrid. Is this your first time watching a barca match?

Random goalies?

Watch Atleti a bit more.

De Gea is an awesome talent and an undisputed starter for u-21. The kid has benched Asenjo, both in the NT and Atleti, who was deemed as the second best keeper coming out of Spain since Casillas.

I believe he's one of the future keepers for La Roja, make no mistake here.

dalitis8

Banned
De Gea....random? :lol:

Only a matter of time before he replaces Casillas...

But this Czechoslovakian bastard...is not only the villain of the week...he will be a villain for quite a while...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
And

DAVID DE GEA

It could have 6-1 with another goalie

I don't think somebody can be deemed a villain just because they play well and essentially do their job. Fair play to De Gea, he looks a great prospect and turned in a cracking performance, furstrating for us though it was.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't think somebody can be deemed a villain just because they play well and essentially do their job. Fair play to De Gea, he looks a great prospect and turned in a cracking performance, furstrating for us though it was.

Agreed, that was certainly not the intent of this thread, from my perspective...Real villains are easy to discern and De Gea would definitely not fall into that category...More like MOTM for Atletico

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
arbitrogrande27.jpg

Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz

What's in common with one red and one yellow card?

Both of them were wrong calls. He left out whistling plenty of other infractions and was extremely reluctant to get involved throughout the game.

At least he got something right, with that somewhat ridiculous red for Villa.

Home of Barca Fans