Raul

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don`t know what to say.... Guy scored his 307th goal for Real Madrid equaling Di Stefano`s record. Well, well done Raul. There are some things above rivalry and Raul always acted gracious towards Barca and treated us with respect. I watched him ever since he emerged in Madrid, like him or hate him.... Congratulations.

IraqiCulé

I used to really hate this Galactico poster boy but I've realized he's actually pretty cool towards our players. Still can't really stand his face, annoying hairstyle, and celebrations. Oh, did I mention how much I hate most of the goals he scores? So boring, but hey a goal is a goal.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I always respected Casillas and Raul. Congratulations to him and wish he doesn`t score against us ever again

Zqa-

I used to really hate this Galactico poster boy but I've realized he's actually pretty cool towards our players. Still can't really stand his face, annoying hairstyle, and celebrations. Oh, did I mention how much I hate most of the goals he scores? So boring, but hey a goal is a goal.

:lol:

100% agree.

maz

I walk the line
Credit where credit is due..definitely one of the golden boys of la liga. One of the most impressive things however is how he (with the help of his coaches..in particular capello) has reinvented himself. I dont like him, but completely respect what he has achieved

alexjanosik

The Game
The only Madrid player that I actually like.
I like the fact that he has stayed loyal to one club.He is a model pro.
Great player.

maz

I walk the line
stfu with madriz players topic, wtf? :icon_confused:

:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:
Lol it doesnt make u any less of a cule if u are respecting such great achievements of raúl. If it was guti on the other hand..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Honestly, it will feel weird if raul leaves Real.

I'm raised with Raul, he IS Real for me. It's a bit like Puyol for Barcelona but then with an added five year extra service.

Home of Barca Fans