Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raul

The Game

has he said that somewhere?
    I havent heard so.

immaculately conceived
    The commentator of the game yesterday said it.

He stopts together with Guti.

Edit: hmmm, if i search for it, the links all say 2011. So after the 2010-2011 season then.
    Last edited by Gnegneri; 11th March 2009 at 11:21 AM.

Great player, no doubt about it. I don't necessarily like him, but I have a great deal of respect for him.

Sueco estrella
    I can't really imagine Real Madrid without Raul actually

Designated Driver
    Henry is creeping up on Raul's European goal record.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Hats off for Raul. Hattrick in Andalusia is a major feat.

If Carlsberg did forum members
    He respects Barca so I don't hate him. Would have like it if he pissed off 10 years ago but he's gone on to become a legend with Spain as well as Madrid. Most capped and top scorer for the national team.

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this

I hope we break his leg hah hahahaha

uran
    i have all respect for Casillas and Raul

Visca el filòsof!
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaBarca View Post
    He respects Barca so I don't hate him. Would have like it if he pissed off 10 years ago but he's gone on to become a legend with Spain as well as Madrid. Most capped and top scorer for the national team.
    I don't think he does tbh, he just says what he's meant to say in press conferences. The guy's a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta
    Barça make Ballon d'Or winners, others have to buy them
    VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE UK'S BEST OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS' CLUB
    www.penyaunionblaugrana.co.uk

The Observer
    According to AS report this morning Raul will be leaving the club in June .

As much as i gave the stick to Raul i can't say that deep down i didn't like him or respected him , i had my opinion that he was destroying the club in the last 4-5 years nevertheless he is still our Captain and a Real Madrid icon probably a step below Di Stefano in terms of achievement .

so many records he broke , so many crucial goals , 3 Champions league , couple of league titles .etc
    he will always be in every Madridista heart if the news turn out to be true , he worked for the club for a record number of times ever since he played in the first team at the age of 17.
    in any case mucho Gracias Al 'siete' for everything :sad:
    Say NO to "Gif" signature

Anxiously waiting for the next match
    A bit premature for a goodbye Beast im sure he will have a farewell match
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

!!Visca Barça!! !!Visca Catalunya!!

Legion of Doooom
    His arrogance has shown through to the point where it's hurt his own teammates regardless of the facade he puts on for press conferences. In his later years he was as often a liability as he was not and only shows motivation when criticized. I think it's more than coincidental that Spain won something as soon as a coach showed enough balls to not let Raul run the show and I will celebrate the day Villa tops his record.

That being said Raul was a special talent and at his best I loved to watch him, even if he will always be a cunt in my eyes. His symbolic importance to Madrid can't be underestimated. I will thank him however for being a major reason so many players have failed to adjust to Madrid.
    Last edited by La Furia; 19th March 2010 at 05:02 PM.

SirTugAlot

I don;t know its ultimately down to the manager to select the team and as you can see his legend status with the club hasn't affected Pellegrini benching him for much of the season and starting him only 11 times as to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by la furia View Post
    his arrogance has shown through to the point where it's hurt his own teammates regardless of the facade he puts on for press conferences. In his later years he was as often a liability as he was not and only shows motivation when criticized. I think it's more than coincidental that spain won something as soon as a coach showed enough balls to not let raul run the show and i will celebrate the day villa tops his record.

That being said raul was a special talent and at his best i loved to watch him, even if he will always be a cunt in my eyes. His symbolic importance to madrid can't be underestimated. I will thank him however for being a major reason so many players have failed to adjust to madrid.
    +10000000000000000000