Johan Cruyff

Fourteen

Monster Masch
But it's smelly. When was the last time you washed?

And just so we don't go completely off-topic. Cruyff is a legend on the pitch, but a dick off of it.

TEKNYK

I think Cruyff is one of those players that did not get enough credit because he never won a World cup. He is up there with maradona IN MY OPINION. Way ahead of his time.

I've been trying to download a documentary on him but it is still at 21.1% after like 2 months :bangHead:

It finished downloading!!! FINALLY!!! I swear that shit took like 3 months or more.. :party00231:

I'm gonna watch it now and if anyone is interested i'm sure i can share. Its a biography of Johann Cruyff

B

beautifulgame

It finished downloading!!! FINALLY!!! I swear that shit took like 3 months or more.. :party00231:

I'm gonna watch it now and if anyone is interested i'm sure i can share. Its a biography of Johann Cruyff

I want it, please. How can we go about this? Thanks Tek.

TEKNYK

go to mininova.com... search "cruyff bio"... its a 370mb file. I'm seeding right now so go ahead.. it should only take a couple of hours i think

YOu gotta see some of the stuff this guy did back in the 60s and 70s... not just his dribbles, but shots from impossible angles, and sublime passes of all kinds.. pure genius, way ahead of his time

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

0 results on the search Tek. Are you still logged on there?

TEKNYK

nah...its in english.. and its just called.. cruyff- "a biography with lots of highlights"... and it has lots and lots and lots of highlights...from his playing days in Ajax, to Barcelona, back to Ajax, feyenord ... its pretty cool... they just walk you thru a bunch of matches and show you how he influenced the game. fun to watch... lots of highlights and just enough commentary. it doesn`t really go into his personal life though, and just notes his coaching career... just on-pitch action

B

beautifulgame

I guess i have to upload it. I'm uploading (attempting to) right now.. I'll let you know when its done.. or if anyone knows faster way to get it to you then i'll try that.

Roger. Thanks again Tek.

Scott

wow you guys like cruijff much :$

Im really like him accent, he's speaking with a amsterdam's accent :rofl1:

He is a legend, he know's what soccer is.. :07-16:

cruijf for president! :flagvl8:

Home of Barca Fans