Johan Cruyff

maz

I walk the line
Oh right, i was thinking which match did laporta expect us to win 5-0 but we lost 5-0! Did vicente boluda honestly say that? What a prick.

maz

I walk the line
Dont talk about shakira like that...:bash:

Anyway back on topic. Johann cruyff. I love him. I actually have a poster of him on my wall. I have 2 things on my wall only..a fcb scarf and a cruyff poster. I want a rijkaard poster up actually.

shadows

Oh right, i was thinking which match did laporta expect us to win 5-0 but we lost 5-0! Did vicente boluda honestly say that? What a prick.

well madridstas are used to predicting and having egg smacked all over their faces!!!

Egs: Casillas Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid
Boluda Liverpool 1-5 Real Madrid
Higuain Liverpool 0-2 Real Madrid
Rafael Nadal Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid

barSELOna

Dont talk about shakira like that...:bash:

Anyway back on topic. Johann cruyff. I love him. I actually have a poster of him on my wall. I have 2 things on my wall only..a fcb scarf and a cruyff poster. I want a rijkaard poster up actually.

Me too. I just adore 3 things.
1.God
2.FC Barcelona
3.Cruyff
:2145960713mundoemot

Beast

The Observer
Cruyff "i don't know anything about construction and Florentino don't know anything about Football, that' is very clear" ...
the first time i agree with Cruyff

TEKNYK

I think Cruyff is one of those players that did not get enough credit because he never won a World cup. He is up there with maradona IN MY OPINION. Way ahead of his time.

I've been trying to download a documentary on him but it is still at 21.1% after like 2 months :bangHead:

maz

I walk the line
Definitely.

Does anyone think he will ever return to the club in an official role? If so, what role and when?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

@maz: no.
He is a legend . He can only make it worse..and has nothing to proof anymore

alexjanosik

The Game
He is to Barcelona what Di Stefano is to Madrid.He is sort of a symbol of the club and its philosophy.He should be made an honorary president of the club for all his services both as a player and as a coach.

barSELOna

Definitely.

Does anyone think he will ever return to the club in an official role? If so, what role and when?

He doesnt need it cuzz he is helping Laporta and his management , everybody knows this so offical role 'd be unnecesarry

Home of Barca Fans