Johan Cruyff

S

Snyde

Yes I meant En Un Momento Dado only.
I am more interested in Cruyff as a footballer most and second as a person and legend and then as a coach. I'd like to see stuff about him and total football and Ajax's brilliant years.

I have seen "profeta del gol, Il" which is an Italian documentary on him, after he moved to Barcelona. It was my first documentary on him so I liked it alot but the subtitles didn't work very well.
So if have any links to his videos/movies/documentaries/tv shows anything please send 'em. Also if you could give me a link from where I can get En Un Momento Dado I'll be greatful. Plus if you know any place where I can read about him
(books/ebooks even) please tell me.
Thanks.

maz

I walk the line
I have en un momento dado on dvd. Is there any way i can send it to u? I dont know about these things..

maz

I walk the line
Im getting 20mb broadband in the next few days so ill try and upload it some time next week.

S

Snyde

That's great! Thanks maz. I'll be getting a new connection next week as well, how perfectly timed.

S

Snyde

BTW you have working subtitles as well? Or do you speak fluent Spanish?

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Maybe it`s time we sang some praise for Cruyff. He was probably the main man behind the decision to give Pep the chance to run Barca

shadows

Agreed there. He likes to complain too often for my taste but he was always right on important issues

Yea he gives 2 many interviews..But damn..doesnt he get most of the things right!!!unlike certain presidents who claimed they will win 5-0 and got butter wiped all over their ass in a 5-0 defeat;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yea he gives 2 many interviews..But damn..doesnt he get most of the things right!!!unlike certain presidents who claimed they will win 5-0 and got butter wiped all over their ass in a 5-0 defeat;)

Exactly! The ego on that guy! Laporta should learn some humility. Ha had that nice initiative last season where he issued the 10 commandments regarding the conduct code but it never lived on.

Home of Barca Fans