Johan Cruyff

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
:( :( :(

Rest in peace Johan, and thank you for making this club great, you will not be forgotten :worthy:

spark

Quite devastating, especially considering he was saying he felt 2-0 against cancer last month. R.I.P.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rest in Peace legend.... Every football fan and FC Barcelona fan would remain eternally grateful to you

AzaR

The way he talked about football made you listen, he saw the game like no other. He will live on through the style of football he loved.

RIP

El Flaco

"I remember my move to Spain was quite controversial," he said. "People said I was going to a fascist country. The president of Ajax wanted to sell me to Real Madrid. But I was born shortly after the war, though, and was taught not to just accept anything. Barcelona weren't at the same level as Madrid football-wise, but it was a challenge to play for a Catalan club. Barcelona was more than a club"

- Johan in a documentary on the Catalan TV Channel TV3.

El Flaco

Barça just released these doucumentarys on Johans career at our for some hours ago.

If you don't have anything else to do, I suggest you should watch these clips from below :)

[youtube]/watch?v=4YEk50yCE70[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=5MuNmA9p1RQ[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=vSoSuwXjt5U[/youtube]

RevoTeller

One of the absolute greatest, and, most important, a very intelligent person: about football he really knew everything, even without playing it (contrariwise to some others who, outside the pitch, are a total waste, like Maradona..).
A genious and a honour for FC Barcelona and the whole world of football.

Thank you for everything, Johan Cruijff

Last edited:

Drexl

Just logged in to pay tribute to this great man.
Just like with Tito, there were things which I couldn't agree less with him, but we all have flaws. There are very few bad memories, and thousands of wonderful ones.
For me he's always been the greatest man in history of football. Maradona and Pele are tools, Cruyff was not only a genius player, but also a brilliant coach. He was an intellectual in every positive sense of this word. He was a visionary. He's made football an art.
Well, I think Pep and Xavi said enough of him over the years.

Farewell, the Flying Dutchman. Thank You for bringing beauty and passion into our lives. Thank You for loving Barcelona and Catalonia.

Nucky

One of the greatest of all time.. Gave so much to Football Club Barcelona as a player and coach, won first european cup with Barca and much more.. R.I.P. Johan Cruyff

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
25 years ago Cruyff's 1st La Liga title as Barca manager

[tw]730744372409425920[/tw]

He would go on and lead Barca to 4 consecutive titles. Feat no other Barca manager accomplished before nor after his time.

Ekul

Every so often, out of nowhere, I remember that he's no longer with us; today is one of those days. What a loss to the world.

A beautiful Footballer, a genius mind and a caring, genuine man.

Home of Barca Fans