Johan Cruyff

Alarcón

Cruyff: “Atlético Madrid deserve the title more and if they lose it, which could happen, they’ll have had an exceptional season anyway,”

Cruyff About Barça board: “The decisions are taken by those at the top and that makes it difficult for things to turn out well, because those at the top don’t know about football.”

Cruyff: “The end of an era is only an excuse when you don’t know what isn’t working. Normally, if you know about football, you should know why this worked before and doesn’t now,”

Cruyff: “I don’t think Real Madrid are going to win all three trophies.”

Great comments

B

beautifulgame

Except the first statement. Why talk about deserve, what is his rubric that is more just and encompassing than the table?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Cruyff: "I think it is normal to have elections this year"

He said this today. He also met Laporta few weeks back over dinner. Got some details about it but I don't believe them so won't speculate. Also, Laporta will talk about few things after the Liga gets over. Cruyff is in his team obviously. The war begins after the season. ;)

JamDav1982

Cruyff: "I think it is normal to have elections this year"

He said this today. He also met Laporta few weeks back over dinner. Got some details about it but I don't believe them so won't speculate. Also, Laporta will talk about few things after the Liga gets over. Cruyff is in his team obviously. The war begins after the season. ;)

He should keep his fcking mouth shut. This is such an important week where the whole focus of the club needs to be on the game.

By all means say what he wants next week but keep quiet just now but thats Cruyff all over, cares only about himself far above the good of the club these days.

Galning

He should keep his fcking mouth shut. This is such an important week where the whole focus of the club needs to be on the game.

By all means say what he wants next week but keep quiet just now but thats Cruyff all over, cares only about himself far above the good of the club these days.

:lol: :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be fair then you got a point, but I don't think this will distract the players, hopefully it'll motivate them lol :p

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Do you think it is ok he comes out and says these things in the week of the most important game of season?

He was going out of a charity work that he attended and was asked by several journalists, he only used one sentence about elections and talked more about Valdes, Messi, winning La Liga and left. Not a big deal. Won't concern any players. Relax.

Apart from that, your input on Cruyff only thinking about himself is absurd and wrong 100%. The present Barca squad and generation is the reason and result because of only one man's tireless passion and devotion.That is Cruyff. It is outrageous of a thing to talk like that about Cruyff.

JamDav1982

He was going out of a charity work that he attended and was asked by several journalists, he only used one sentence about elections and talked more about Valdes, Messi, winning La Liga and left. Not a big deal. Won't concern any players. Relax.

Apart from that, your input on Cruyff only thinking about himself is absurd and wrong 100%. The present Barca squad and generation is the reason and result because of only one man's tireless passion and devotion.That is Cruyff. It is outrageous of a thing to talk like that about Cruyff.

I know fine well what Cruyff has done for Barcelona but him talking today about the likes of Enrique, Messi, Valdes today is not on.

He cares more about giving his opinions and doesnt care how it affects anyone else.

As I said Laporta has had more respect for the fans/players etc and tried to allow full focus on the football. Cruyff has not and a lot of what he said today i contradictory bullshit anyway.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I know fine well what Cruyff has done for Barcelona but him talking today about the likes of Enrique, Messi, Valdes today is not on.

He cares more about giving his opinions and doesnt care how it affects anyone else.

As I said Laporta has had more respect for the fans/players etc and tried to allow full focus on the football. Cruyff has not and a lot of what he said today i contradictory bullshit anyway.

It doesn't affect anyone really. Not the media, the players or even the board.There is little to zero analysis going on about his statements. BCN media just reported it.It was a single statement about elections.SINGLE. That's all. It affects you because ofcourse you want to think like that way. It only affects Jamdev, a guy from Barca forum who cares too much. Don't overthink.

Home of Barca Fans