Another signing if Ibra goes?

Another signing if Ibra goes?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Thiago is not promoted... for that matter none of the youngsters is promoted. That means they can make 7 appearances(is it? not exactly sure) at a maximum!!

Iniesta could play in wings... yeah but he can guarantee no mroe than 7-10 goasl in a season, & don't even start on how long he remains off in the injury table!!
The options that you speak of are Messi, Villa, Pedro, Bojan, Iniesta & Jeffren. Bojan, as much awesome he is, he's not as consistent anough to be relied upon already(I hope he improves that aspect of his). I've already mentioned the weakness of Iniesta. And then comes Jeffren who has scored only 2 goals for the club until now!!

don't see Jeffren ever being good enough for us, he's 22 already

Tomchin

don't see Jeffren ever being good enough for us, he's 22 already
True, I don't trust Jeffren too much either. Skills-wise he's great, but his decision-making seems very suspect at times. I hope he'll prove me wrong in the future, but I'm not sure.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Mata looks the most likely i think

that would be utterly stupid, we have a player that is better than him in pedro and we need a #9 mold of player to give us a physical presence

what i believe is more pressing is a CB as milito could go down at any 2nd and if puyol and pique get injured we are in some biggg trouble, never should have let cacares go

Home of Barca Fans