Anxiously waiting for the next match
Slept on it

LUCA TONI

or Oscar Cardozo

or Bobby Zamora

but mainly luca toni.... just saying

robbie keane? no prolly not yea idk

kullzi

It's not necassary to bring another signing here.. coz with or without ibra we have enough quality player .. soo we dont another sign. we Have Pedro we have Bojan they're Great.

aRegularAce

Considering the current market I think Robinho might be the best option available left. His price is affordable and he can be quality. Other options would likely be too expensive. If we can squeeze out a loan deal it might be worth the gamble.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Robinho in means, all is not as well as is being pictured by Rosell... Pep lost his say would be my call if we do get Robinho.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
We don't really need Mata. We have Pedro. If we at all sign anyone it has to be an out and out striker. I say get Lisandro Lopez.
Guardiola wants to play Messi as a 'false nine', and Villa can do that as well. We don't need a striker. What we need is someone who's able to play on both wings, like Pedro. Perhaps Robinho could do that, but his personality makes me doubt whether he´s the best choice or not. Robinho on loan would be decent, I guess.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guardiola wants to play Messi as a 'false nine', and Villa can do that as well. We don't need a striker. What we need is someone who's able to play on both wings, like Pedro. Perhaps Robinho could do that, but his personality makes me doubt whether he´s the best choice or not. Robinho on loan would be decent, I guess.

Lopez does play in wings though. Used to me more a right winger earlier, a striker and played many times a LF for Lyon

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Lopez does play in wings though. Used to me more a right winger earlier, a striker and played many times a LF for Lyon

I didn't know he was able to play on the wings....I doubt Lyon would let him go easily, but he's a good option then.

As for Luca Toni, I don't want him near the Camp Nou....He's like Ibra without all the Ibra-qualities.

Home of Barca Fans