Joe Hart

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
No defence in the EPL is fantastic, tbh. Chelsea are probably the best, but they slack off too much and concede shitty goals. But we can shut out most of the top sides. :lol:

xXKonan

Again it's Hilarious how for Certain Matt Law/Telegraph are that City Bought Ter Stegen.

Despite no Catalan Media or anyone else even remotely Confirming any deal or talks have taken place. Even MD yesterday Reiterated their statement the Club will meet and talk with Ter Stegen at the end of the season.

Mats won't leave or Considering leaving unless he has a Firm grasp on what's going to happen next season. and Alfredo Martinez said it best "Why would Barcelona even remotely consider selling such a young GK talent to a CL Rival for literally 55 Million less than his Buyout?"

Joe Hart's case I don't think he has anything to worry about quite yet.

F

Flavia

Again it's Hilarious how for Certain Matt Law/Telegraph are that City Bought Ter Stegen.

Despite no Catalan Media or anyone else even remotely Confirming any deal or talks have taken place. Even MD yesterday Reiterated their statement the Club will meet and talk with Ter Stegen at the end of the season.

Mats won't leave or Considering leaving unless he has a Firm grasp on what's going to happen next season. and Alfredo Martinez said it best "Why would Barcelona even remotely consider selling such a young GK talent to a CL Rival for literally 55 Million less than his Buyout?"

Joe Hart's case I don't think he has anything to worry about quite yet.

And MAtS won't leave to join a similar setup, having to compete with another gk again. That's the funniest part.

xXKonan

And MAtS won't leave to join a similar setup, having to compete with another gk again. That's the funniest part.
Yep same similar setup. Joe isn't some aging 36 year old GK either he's 28 turning 29 on April 19. While it's true Hart isn't that great with his feet compared to Ter Stegen but he isn't a bad GK himself.

And I also have a Hard time imaging Pep coming in and kicking Hart to the curb that quickly because "He's not good enough at his feet". Hart also a fan favorite and one of the couple of players who were bought before City was sold. not only that he's English and England's #1 GK and do you imagine the backlash pep would get for benching Hart? :lol:

The only way I could see Ter Stegen even considering moving to City is if he's promised to be the Number 1 GK and with Joe Hart being around there's no way that will happen.

El Flaco

[tw]718056616478838785[/tw]

[tw]718056815301431296[/tw]

[tw]718057037754720256[/tw]

Last edited:

BenRobbins

I hope Pep doesn't replace him and he is kept. He is awful. Has one blinder of a game in the CL each season and all the english press claim he is world class :lol::lol:

We shouldnt have conceded a goal all tournament, drop him for Forster.

Really annoying aswell he never gets called out for all his mistakes yet they through de gea, courtois, mats, lloris under the bus first chance they get.

Martindn

Really annoying aswell he never gets called out for all his mistakes yet they through de gea, courtois, mats, lloris under the bus first chance they get.

I still have immeasurable and probably irrational hatred for the balding prick after the absolute slaughtering De gea got in the first two seasons when he had quite a few bad games at 20 year old, while at the same time Hart was lauded as the great english lion if he caught a ball right after papering over his clangers. This isn't even bringing the club he plays for into it either.

Last edited:

Martindn

Been left out of Citys lineup for the mackems lol. Rumour Pep wants him out. Not surprised tbh hes garbage with a few class saves in him now and again. Cya Sir lionheart.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep has a weird way of treating players! If you do not like somebody, just be a man and admit it no? What is this silent treatment and avoiding and stuff, did the same with Ibra, Yaya and that striker at Bayern.... Are you a girl or something!?

He says he admires Cruyff and stuff but did not learn any thing from him.... Cruyff was a man of his word, did not fear anyone and was never afraid of speaking out his opinion about some thing, whether it was popular or otherwise! I mean he never minced words!!

Last edited:

Silas

Pep has a weird way of treating players! If you do not like somebody, just be a man and admit it no? What is this silent treatment and avoiding and stuff, did the same with Ibra, Yaya and that striker at Bayern.... Are you a girl or something!?!

What are you talking about? Pep was pretty vocal about Hart's position and his abilities.

[tw]764212559792701440[/tw]

[tw]764212627052564486[/tw]

[tw]764212722615590912[/tw]

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Thing is I can't see who'd want him. Man U, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester all have their first choice GK that they want. Only clubs I could see coming in for him are Everton and West Ham.

Home of Barca Fans