Joe Hart

E

estranged

Speaking of goalkeepers, the saves that Newcastles Tim Krul made against United were as spectacular (if not more spectacular) than Harts. Thought he deserved a mention too :p

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Never seems to be able to hold on to the ball though, and he's not even good at parrying.

Paganinisrvnge

Played the match of his life today. It was absurd. Reminded me of Forster against us a few years ago, maybe better performance.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Have to say, Joe Hart had an outstanding match. It wasn't just the direct saves, but the way he attacked the ball and spread himself to deny Barca players clean looks and even deny them shots altogether.

I've read many saying Barca had poor finishing, but I don't agree. It was a combination of poor luck and Hart making the goal very very small indeed with the way he closed gaps, spread himself and deflected shots.

He saved Man City from an embarrassing defeat.

F

Flavia

Have to say, Joe Hart had an outstanding match. It wasn't just the direct saves, but the way he attacked the ball and spread himself to deny Barca players clean looks and even deny them shots altogether.

I've read many saying Barca had poor finishing, but I don't agree. It was a combination of poor luck and Hart making the goal very very small indeed with the way he closed gaps, spread himself and deflected shots.

He saved Man City from an embarrassing defeat.

Indeed. If not for Hart, it'd had been a big thrashing.

DrPepper

Unreal performance. Don't watch City too often but whenever I see him play he's always been very good despite a lot of people saying that he's utter shit.

Last edited:

Jenks

The saves themselves were not anything special I don't think, most of it was poor finishing, it's his reading of the game that made the difference. You can see some stuff they missed in that video here:

Shame he'll probably throw the ball into his own net or something when international duty comes around :lol:

Falcao

He was very good but it can't be ignored that the saves were generally routine. Hart is best when he's kept busy like that and yesterday he was very brave and decisive but he probably knew that he had to be as there is little protection in front, especially from Kompany who has been in shocking form.

Home of Barca Fans