Page 213 of 213 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213
Results 3,181 to 3,184 of 3184

Thread: 9 - Samuel Eto'o

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was both a player and interim coach at Antalyaspor for a while. He could sub himself in.

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very popular opinion I know, but let me repeat it once again: Pep's biggest mistake was selling him.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    A very popular opinion I know, but let me repeat it once again: Pep's biggest mistake was selling him.
    Not really, as brilliant as Eto'o was for us.

If anything, we should've signed David Villa as his replacement instead of Zlatan ahead of 2009-10 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    I equally love and hate him. It's a strange feeling. Perhaps his ego has something to do with it. On the pitch he is in my top 10 strikers of all times, but off the pitch he is really pure class garbage. Unprofessional comments for anyone you'd know about. Except probably for Messi, who is known to be introvert personality.
    IIRC, Eto'o once said he would've been a Ballon d'Or winner if he was named as Etodinho or something.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Not really, as brilliant as Eto'o was for us.

If anything, we should've signed David Villa as his replacement instead of Zlatan ahead of 2009-10 season.
    As good as Villa, Eto was even better, healthier and fit us more. Both had big ego and it cost us
    That said, at the end Pep's career here make such a mistake acceptable considering what he has done