9 - Samuel Eto'o

maz

I walk the line
He had more misses yesterday than george bush playing pin the tail on the donkey. Every season he has a phase where he cannot buy a goal. Fortunately we have henry and messi who are both on fire.

Evil

Shabazz
With so many misses yesterday it's incredible that he has 19 goals in 19 matches (he didn't play 1 because he was suspended)

If he can mantain this goal scoring rate I can see doing what Ronaldo did when he was at Barça by the end of the season.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

With so many misses yesterday it's incredible that he has 19 goals in 19 matches (he didn't play 1 because he was suspended)

If he can mantain this goal scoring rate I can see doing what Ronaldo did when he was at Barça by the end of the season.

Wasnt Ronaldo scoring goals set up by himself?
Eto o gets alot of "in swingers"

Evil

Shabazz
A goal is a goal man. If he did a Maradona run and scored, or just tapped it in it counts. (ofcourse the first one would be breath taking but that´s not my point :p)

Eto'o scores alot of goals with his own hard work, although I admit he gets alot of tap in's, but again it's one of the striker's duties to be at the right place at the right time.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

A goal is a goal man. If he did a Maradona run and scored, or just tapped it in it counts. (ofcourse the first one would be breath taking but that´s not my point :p)

Eto'o scores alot of goals with his own hard work, although I admit he gets alot of tap in's, but again it's one of the striker's duties to be at the right place at the right time.

What you say is correct but you should have defined 'doing what Ronaldo did' :p as "just making goals" ...how dare you compare eto o with the amazing Ronaldo :p :laugh:

"If he can mantain this goal scoring rate I can see doing what Ronaldo did when he was at Barça by the end of the season."

Evil

Shabazz
Ok do you seriously want to get into the Eto'o Vs. Ronaldo argument ? :p

1. I was referring to goal score ratio only when I said Eto'o would match what Ronaldo did.

2.Ronaldo was a better player overall, but Eto'o has done more for Barça, that´s why I respect him more. Ronaldo was here for one season and that´s it. Eto'o on the other hand was consistent for us for 5 seasons now and counting 2 Liga titles, 1 CL title, he played an important part in all of it.

Home of Barca Fans