barSELOna

ETOO_copia.jpg

Name: Samuel Eto'o Fils
Position: delantero
Place of birth: Nkon (Cameroon)
Date: 10-03-1981
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Fast, strong and direct, Samuel Eto'o, who is 1.80 tall and weighs 75 kilos, boasts considerable experience, despite still only being 23. He's a committed player, whose hunger for goals never gets in the way of his desire to do the best for his team.

Eto'o is fast footed and capable of leaving his markers flailing behind him, with a strong shot and is also an experienced penalty taker.
(fcbarcelona.com)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils

Cheers for the thread.
Eto should take the Pichichi this season. No African Cup of Nations in the winter.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: Samuel Eto'o Fils

I've always trusted in this guy, he just fascinates me... I'm glad Pep changed his mind. :) Eto'o for Pichichi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Samuel Eto'o

Thats 13 goals for Eto so far. And we almost sold him this summer...
At this rate, it`ll be more than 30 this season

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: Samuel Eto'o

Maybe even over 40. :D You never know. The prince of Africa will conquer the throne.

B

Bardh

His performances don't surprise me. I've been convinced for the last 3+ years that he's the best striker in the world. I expected him to share his goals more with Henry but now that he got paralyzed all the freedom for Eto'o to become the Pichichi again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With 110 goals in 162 official matches, he is now 11th all time Barcelona scorer. Thats one more than another Barca legend - Luis Enrique

barSELOna

Bojan said:
With 110 goals in 162 official matches, he is now 11th all time Barcelona scorer. Thats one more than another Barca legend - Luis Enrique

? like so much him cuzz he didint go to the madrid 100.years invitation :lol: :lol: Madrid invited him

M.L. King

The Preacher
He is a true legend. Incredible how humble he is in his interviews; it would be amazing if he scores a hat-trick against Real Madrid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very good off the ball too. He could have passed the ball to Keita in one of those last chances we had

Home of Barca Fans