9 - Samuel Eto'o

M.L. King

The Preacher
It just shows how committed he is to the club. It can only serve as a great stimulus for the morale of the team.

Evil

Shabazz
According to SPORT, Man City are preparing a 60m Euro bid for Eto'o, plus 15m as a yearly salary ...

M.L. King

The Preacher
Evil said:
According to SPORT, Man City are preparing a 60m Euro bid for Eto'o, plus 15m as a yearly salary ...

That doesn't worry me anymore; Eto'o is fully concentrated only on Barcelona.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
+ the wheels are already in motion for his renewal. Reportedly, Laporta took the matter into his own hands ;) (not the first time he`s doing Txiki`s job)

Evil

Shabazz
Laporta always leads the more delicate talks, he even did that with Alves last summer, when Txiki couldn´t reach a deal, he stepped up to have talks with Del Nido ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Eto has an outstanding scoring record vs. Mallorca, lets hope he keeps it up tonight

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scored his 16th goal in La Liga tonight. Not the best performance though, but what more can you ask. Did his job, too bad for the yellow card

Evil

Shabazz
He was somehow involved in every argument or discussion with the referee and the Osasuna players :lol: Scored a nice goal though, and tried again in the second half from such a long distance. Can do better, but I´m happy with his performance.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
This is just horrible :evil: I hope the kid's alright and it didn't happen, but this is isn't the kind of thing that gets announced lightly.

T

TinaFCB

I don`t think he will settle with that. Eto is going for the record

Home of Barca Fans