9 - Samuel Eto'o

shadows

I needed that. Like i said to evil, my eyes were raw, i was full of snot and i had tears streaming down my face. But i now feel it.

well maz i did 2!!I thought it was because of the smoke probably :lol:

The goal looked like the Eto'o of the old didnt it...Man what a way to hit back at the critics!

maz

I walk the line
shadows, it was the eto'o of old! Its almost identical to his one in paris. Like meta said he scored the same goal from the left and from the right. What a CF he is.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Like meta said he scored the same goal from the left and from the right. What a CF he is.

what a brilliant juxtaposition of sentences.

I can't believe he scored 127 goals in 196 games for us as a CF, but his two biggest goals in his two biggest games (CL finals) have come from being played as an inside-left and inside-right! I mean, I suppose I can believe it, given what I'm always saying about him, but it's still funny.

still, I love the guy. if the heart ruled the head he'd never leave.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
A fully focused and mentally prepared Eto'o is imo still among the top 3 strikers in world football today (Villa and Torres the other 2 imo) (cannot seperate those 3 so don't ask :D )

He has the ability, but that was never in doubt it was his heart and passion to continue at the nou camp. When that goes then his focus goes too.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he hadda be reminded to say "visca barca" in his speech.

in this case, words speak louder than actions I think.

we'll see.

maz

I walk the line
He did it on purpose! Having been at the club for 6 seasons "visca el barça i visca catalunya" should just roll off the tongue. There's no way you can forget the barça bit!

E

Esteve

I wouldn't worry about it :p At the end of the day, all that matters is.....

ETO'OOOOOOOOO, ETO'O! COMMENT TU T'APPELLES!? JE M'APPELLE SAMUEL! :etoo:

Zqa-

Such a beauty of a goal. Two goals in two finals, both a the near post! Give him a new contract!

Juan03

he has done great things for this team and i consider him a Barca legend, whenever he leaves if he does, every cule should give him a standing ovation and thank him for everything because he is a hard worker with moments of brilliance and goals that we cannot forget.

:eto:

Home of Barca Fans